We have compiled these questions using input from several different areas including Regions' Customer Service department. However, please remember that the "How do I?" section is simply a listing of frequently asked questions.
If your question is not answered here, feel free to call us at 1-800-REGIONS (1-800-734-4667).
- SWITCH BANKS?
Discover helpful information on how to switch Direct Deposits, transfer Automatic Payment Deductions, close accounts and request forms.
- PREPARE FOR A SEVERE STORM?
Covers how you should prepare for a Financial Storm and what you should include in your "Financial Emergency Kit".
- RECOVER LOST/STOLEN INFORMATION?
Learn what to do when you've become the victim of Lost/Stolen information.
- USE FINANCIAL CALCULATORS?
Confidently making the right financial decision is easy when you use our variety of financial calculators.
- PREPARE FINANCES TO GET MARRIED?
Starting out as a couple requires quite a bit of planning. Making arrangements for your wedding can be the first step in planning your future.
- MANAGE FINANCES AS A NEWLYWED?
Marriage is an adjustment. Whether you both decide to work or plan on living on one income, a management plan must be set into motion.
- BUY A HOME?
Before you begin the hunt for the perfect home, do your homework. Regions can help with our Mortgage calculators.
- PLAN FOR COLLEGE?
The decision to go to college should be accompanied by careful planning and plenty of forethought.
- BUY A CAR?
Make sure you have an educated idea of the options you want before you're confronted with all those shiny new cars and fast-talking dealers and forget what you came to do.
- PURCHASE A CAR WITH REGIONS AUTO BUYING SERVICE?
Find, build and buy your car with Regions Auto Buying Service. Save time, money and avoid dealer haggling. It’s that simple. Customers have seen an average savings of $3,078 off MSRP.*
- GET OUT OF DEBT?
Regions can help you develop a method to dissolve your debt, start saving and find your way back to financial freedom.
- MAXIMIZE MY SAVINGS?
Regions has several options to help you in setting and attaining savings goals.
- SAVE ON TAXES?
By applying a few rules of thumb and a little common sense, you may be able to cut your tax bill considerably.
* Between 7/1/13 and 9/30/13, the average estimated savings off MSRP presented by TrueCar Certified Dealers to users of TrueCar powered websites, based on users who configured virtual vehicles and subsequently purchased a new vehicle of the same make and model listed on the certificate from Certified Dealers, was $3,078, including applicable vehicle specific manufacturer incentives. Your actual savings may vary based on multiple factors including the vehicle you select, region, dealer, and applicable vehicle specific manufacturer incentives which are subject to change. The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (“MSRP”) is determined by the manufacturer, and may not reflect the price at which vehicles are generally sold in the dealer’s trade area as not all vehicles are sold at MSRP. Each dealer sets its own pricing. Your actual purchase price is negotiated between you and the dealer. TrueCar does not sell or lease motor vehicles.