Make an Appointment
Customer information provided in order to set up this appointment
will not be used to update any customer records and this information
will only be used to service this appointment.
|Investment and Insurance Products:
|▶ Are Not FDIC Insured ▶ Not
a Deposit ▶ May Go Down in Value ▶
Not Bank Guaranteed
|Not Insured by Any Federal Government
Banking products are provided by Regions Bank,
1900 5th Avenue North,
Birmingham, AL 35203 © 2013 Regions Bank |
Housing Lender |
Member FDIC | 1-800-REGIONS
Do's & Don'ts
Here are a few do's and don'ts to keep in mind to protect your cards:
- Be sure your signature is on the back of the card.
- Remember your cards are very valuable - exercise care in protecting your cards.
- Check your cards regularly to ensure you have them.
- Report a lost or stolen card to us immediately:
- Credit Cards - call the phone number available on your credit card statement. If the statement is not readily available, please contact Regions Card Services at 1-800-253-2265 this number is staffed 24 hours a day/7 days a week. The longer you delay, the more time the thief has to run up charges.
- CheckCards - please immediately report the loss by calling 1-800-295-VISA . Visa will ensure that your current card is cancelled and that a new card is sent via U.S. mail.
- Record your card number and keep it where it will be safe, but easily available to you.
- Open your credit card bills immediately, even if you intend to pay the bill later. For checkcards, please be sure to review your statements. Review the items to see that they were for purchases YOU made. If you find unauthorized charges:
- Credit Cards - promptly call us at the phone number available on your credit card statement.
- CheckCards – call 1-800-REGIONS to report items that you did not authorize.
- Watch carefully (where possible) as clerks fill in credit card/debit slips to prevent a dishonest clerk from making a second slip and submitting a phony charge later.
- Ensure that it is your card that is returned to you after each purchase.
- Carry your cards safely secured in your wallet or purse.
- Retain card receipts and carbon copies that carry your account number.
- Be aware of those around you in crowded places such as malls, entertainment or sporting events.
- Carry credit cards that you use infrequently. Keep them in a safe place.
- Give card numbers to "telephone survey" people claiming to work for card companies or to any unknown caller.
- Leave your cards anywhere in your automobile, even if it's locked.
- Leave your cards unsecured and unattended anywhere, even at work.
- Leave your cards unsecured and unattended in a hotel or motel room.
- Treat your cards casually. They are worth money, so make sure clerks return them promptly.
- Be fooled by "Good Samaritan" callers who say they have found your cards and promise to mail them to you right away. This just gives thieves time to run up charges. Call us immediately.
- Lend your cards to others.