At Regions, we are committed to understanding our customers’ needs and effectively delivering products and services that help them achieve their financial goals. To ensure that all of our customers – including those with disabilities – can enjoy banking independently and with ease, we continually look for ways to improve the accessibility and usability of our facilities, services and accommodations.
Regions has more than 1,700 branch offices in 16 states to better serve you, offering the option of convenient banking from your car at a drive-through window at many of our locations. We routinely review our branches for accessibility, paying careful attention to parking spaces, curbs, ramps, doors, entrances, safety deposit features, lobby areas and more. All locations offer an atmosphere friendly to service animals.
Our more than 2,100 ATMs have speech-output capability specifically created for those who are blind or have low vision. Each ATM is also equipped with a phone jack for earphones, ensuring that customers have adequate privacy for all their banking transactions. Our Regions DepositSmart ATMssm enable customers to deposit checks or cash.
Accessible Banking at Regions (Closed Captioned)
For persons who are blind or have low vision
- Regions offers the following accessible banking services upon request:
- Braille bank statements
- Large-print bank statements
- Audio CD and cassette bank statements
- Sight checks (i.e., checks printed with raised lines to guide the customer)
- Assistance with reading and completing forms
For persons who are deaf or hard of hearing
- Acceptance of telecommunication relay service calls
- TTY/TDD Regions Contact Center: 1-800-374-5791
- A sign language interpreter upon request
Please contact your local Regions branch office or 1-800-REGIONS (1-800-734-4667) to request these services.
Using Regions Speech Mode ATMs
We know that customers may have other accessibility needs, and we are happy to review each request on a case-by-case basis to determine how we may best serve our customers.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our Americans With Disabilities Act Manager, Kathy Lovell, at 1-800-734-6557 or Kathy.Lovell@regions.com.
For a summary of our outreach efforts, download this overview of our accessible banking services.
Regions Americans With Disabilities Act Manager
If you have comments, questions or concerns regarding accessibility at Regions Bank, please contact Americans With Disabilities Act Manager Kathy Lovell:
Those customers who are deaf or hard of hearing may contact Regions Bank Telecommunication Device for the Deaf (TTY/TDD) toll-free at 1-800-374-5791.
Americans With Disabilities Act Manager
1900 5th Ave North, 9th Floor
Birmingham, AL 35203
The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) reaches its 25th anniversary on July 26, 2015. This landmark 1990 legislation, a civil rights milestone that prohibits discrimination against individuals with disabilities in all areas of public life, has significantly improved the way people with disabilities are treated. In nearly every aspect of daily living, from workplaces and schools to businesses and all forms of transportation, equal opportunity and equal access to everything from physical locations to online services are now considered fundamental rights and expectations in this country.
Regions supports the ADA as it continues to transform American society for the better. We work diligently to ensure that all of our customers, including those with disabilities, can enjoy banking independently, easily, and on their own terms. We continually look for ways to improve the accessibility of Regions facilities and services, and we respond in a timely manner to any suggestions or complaints that create opportunities for us to make life better for people with disabilities.
In honor of the ADA’s 25th anniversary, Regions is involved in a variety of activities that promote and celebrate accessibility.
- Recruiting — The bank continues to recruit new associates from among the disability community.
- What A Difference A Day Makes Campaign — The focus of our 2015 campaign is ADA advocacy organizations that support individuals with disabilities.
- ADA Symposium — Regions sponsored the national 2015 ADA Symposium Opening Reception in Atlanta, GA at the National Center for Civil and Human Rights.
- ADA/Civil Rights Legacy Bus Tour — Regions is providing support for events along the ADA Legacy bus tour which is focused on raising awareness and generating excitement for the ADA 25th anniversary. The “Road to Freedom” ADA bus includes displays on the history of the ADA, events, workshops and more.
- Awareness — Regions is also producing disability-related and awareness-raising articles for SeetheGood.com, videos for our Social Responsibility Report, ads for print and other materials that celebrate the inclusionary spirit of the ADA.
Throughout the ADA 25th anniversary celebration and beyond, Regions will continue to demonstrate its commitment to accessible banking and serving all customers. For more details about how Regions supports the Americans with Disabilities Act to better serve our customers, contact Kathy Lovell, ADA Manager at 1-800-734-6557 or Kathy.Lovell@regions.com.