Member Management is a BCBS of AL program designed to assist you or your covered dependents with managing a chronic illness diagnosis through early intervention, education, awareness of appropriate treatment and lifestyle changes.
Member Management Conditions:
- Diabetes (Type 1 and 2)
- Coronary artery disease (CAD)
- Congestive Heart failure (CHF)
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
There is no cost to participate, and participation is completely voluntary and confidential.
- A health assessment to assist in better managing the condition
- Educational materials such as helpful self-monitoring charts, resource listings, self-care tips and quarterly newsletters
Enroll today in the Member Management Program! Call 1-888-841-5741 toll free or email email@example.com for more information.
Help? Please Contact Benefits Assistance Center at 1-877-562-8383, option 1.