Disease Management is a BCBS of AL program designed to assist you or your covered dependents with managing a chronic illness diagnosis through early intervention, education, awareness of appropriate treatment and lifestyle changes.
Disease Management Conditions:
- Coronary artery disease (CAD)
- Congestive Heart failure (CHF)
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
There is no cost to participate, and participation is completely voluntary and confidential.
- A health assessment, if needed, to assist in better managing the condition
- Educational materials such as helpful self-monitoring charts, resource listings, self-care tips and quarterly newsletters
- Access to a toll-free help line providing consultation services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to an interactive web site.
Call 1-800-896-2724 to enroll or for more information.
Help? Please Contact Benefits Assistance Center at 1-877-562-8383, option 1.