Regions Investment Management is first and foremost concerned about the fundamental quality of the investments we make. We believe that over time we can produce risk adjusted returns by employing our proprietary quality metrics and focused fundamental research.
The RIM equity strategies are constructed using a fundamentally focused approach that combines quantitative and qualitative research.
Our philosophy believes that:
- Quality companies generate consistent shareholder value over time and that value will be realized by the market.
- Quality companies can be bought at discounts at various points over the business cycle.
- By combining disciplined measures of quality with measures of value, we have generated superior risk-adjusted returns over a full market cycle.
RIM has a process focused on identifying companies with predictable earnings supported by a well-structured balance sheet.
- The investment process is disciplined and is applied consistently.
- The research process relies on traditional data screening and in depth analysis as well as unique insight.
RIM's dedicated equity analysts focus on specific sectors of the market tailoring research to the key drivers of each industry. Each security selected for inclusion in our equity strategies must pass fundamental and valuation criteria. We design portfolio constructions to emphasize stock selection as we believe in our ability to find undervalued securities.
*Investment Advisory Services through Regions Investment Management, Inc. (“RIM”), a Registered Investment Adviser and affiliate of Regions Bank. RIM is a wholly owned by RFC Financial Services Holding, LLC, which in turn, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Regions Financial Corporation.