Regions Investment Management is first and foremost concerned about the fundamental quality of the investments we make. We believe that over time we can produce risk adjusted returns by employing our proprietary quality metrics and focused fundamental research.
The RIM equity strategies are constructed using a fundamentally focused approach that combines quantitative and qualitative research.
Our philosophy believes that:
- Quality companies generate consistent shareholder value over time and that value will be realized by the market.
- Quality companies can be bought at discounts at various points over the business cycle.
- By combining disciplined measures of quality with measures of value, we have generated superior risk-adjusted returns over a full market cycle.
RIM has a process focused on identifying companies with predictable earnings supported by a well structured balance sheet.
- The investment process is disciplined and is applied consistently.
- The research process relies on traditional data screening and in depth analysis as well as unique insight.
RIM's dedicated equity analysts focus on specific sectors of the market tailoring research to the key drivers of each industry. Each security selected for inclusion in our equity strategies must pass fundamental and valuation criteria. We design portfolio constructions to emphasize stock selection as we believe in our ability to find undervalued securities.
Brian Sullivan, CFA: President & Chief Investment Officer; Equity Strategist
31 years experience
|Charles A. Murray, CFA:
39 Years Experience
Large Cap Growth
David P. McGrath, CFA
18 Years Experience
Mid Cap Growth
|Fran Smitherman, CFA: Director of Equity Research
16 Years Experience
Stephen Daniels, CFA
10 Years Experience
4 Years Experience
3 Years Experience
Christopher Tillman, CFA, CPA
6 Years Experience
Mid Cap Value
Anjali Tagare, Ph.D, MBA
14 Years Experience
Healthcare / Consumer Staples
|Chris Watson, CFA
9 Years Experience
Large Cap Value
16 Years Experience
12 Years Experience
Call Regions Bank at 1-800-REGIONS, or tell us more about your wealth management needs and an experienced professional will contact you.
Investment advisory services are offered through Regions Investment Management, Inc. ("RIM"), a Registered Investment Adviser. RIM is wholly owned by RFC Financial Holding, LLC, which in turn, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Regions Financial Corporation. RIM is an affiliate of Regions Bank.