A fixed annuity is a unique insurance product provided by an insurance company. Fixed annuities are a great way to help you save, provide the benefit of tax-deferred earnings and guarantee income for life, if needed. Many of the fixed annuities offered through Regions Investments Services guarantee that you will earn a specific interest rate for a specified contract period.1
Contact Us Today
If income distribution is selected, you will receive payments which may last for a specific period, such as 10 years, or for an indefinite period, such as your lifetime.
Benefits of Annuities include:
- Tax-deferred accumulation - Interest compounds tax deferred and the interest is taxed as income should you withdraw or start distribution.2
- Guaranteed income - Annuities can guarantee an income payment for a set period or for the life of the annuitant and/or spouse.
- Principal Guarantee - Many of the fixed annuities offered through Regions Investment Services offer a principal guarantee.1
- Avoids Probate - In case of death, funds transfer to your beneficiaries and may bypass probate.3
Regions Investment Services offers a variety of fixed and immediate income annuities with some of the industries top-rated insurance companies.
Choosing an annuity that is right for you depends on many factors including your investment goals and objectives. If you have longer term objectives such as saving for retirement or looking for guaranteed income, an annuity may be appropriate.
To learn more about an Annuity - contact us today to request a licensed Financial Service Specialist contact you to answer your questions. You may also call or visit your local Regions Branch and ask for a licensed associate in your area.
1. All Guarantees are backed by the claims paying ability of the issuing insurance company.
2. Withdrawals prior to age 59 ½ may result in a 10 percent penalty tax. Please consult your tax advisor.
3. Regions Investment Services or its affiliates do not provide tax or legal advice. Please consult your tax or legal advisor.
Regions Investment Services, Inc., is a wholly owned subsidiary of Regions Bank, which is a subsidiary of Regions Financial Corporation.