What CD is right for me?
- Get our best rate on these CDs available for a limited time3.
- Earn a competitive rate and predictable return with little to no risk.
- Access your funds before maturity with one partial or complete withdrawal without penalty4.
Balance Required to Open
- $500 for terms 90 days or longer
- $2,500 for terms 7 to 89 days
- Customers with a Regions checking account may qualify for Relationship Pricing (premium interest rate) on a CD2
- Interest can be compounded or disbursed to Regions checking, savings, or money market account
- Easy account access through Regions Online Banking5
- Automatically renewable at maturity
- FDIC Insurance coverage up to the maximum amount permitted by law.
How to Apply
CDs for Small Business
1. CDs (Certificates of Deposit) are uncertificated time deposit accounts and subject to the terms and conditions of the Regions Deposit Agreement and other related disclosures, terms, and conditions. Rates offered for CDs may be changed at any time without notice. Account balance must be less than $1,000,000. Interest on CD accounts with terms longer than 12 months must be paid at least annually. Substantial penalty for early withdrawal. Fees could reduce earnings on Account. See Deposit Account Agreement for details.
2. The Relationship Pricing interest rates and Annual Percentage Yield (APY) are available to depositors who meet the following relationship requirements for the entire applicable term of the account: (i) the time deposit term must be at least 32 days, (ii) the primary or secondary designated owner on the time deposit must be the primary or secondary designated owner on a Regions Bank checking account, and (iii) the checking account must be and remain open during the entire term of the time deposit. If you do not meet the bank's relationship requirements, your account will earn the lower Standard Pricing interest rates and APYs. Details about Relationship Pricing and Standard Pricing are disclosed in other documentation related to time deposit accounts and are available from the Bank’s customer service representatives. Please note that IRA deposits are not eligible for Relationship Pricing.
3. Promotional rates are for a limited time only and no other bonus rate premiums available with this offer. Offer is subject to change at any time. Not available for brokered deposits, or to public entities, financial institutions, or Commercial Banking customers, as defined by Regions and/or as indicated in Regions’ records.
4. The No Penalty feature allows customers to make one partial or complete withdrawal without penalty. The penalty free withdrawal must be made more than seven days after the issue date or the most recent renewal date (whichever is later). After making one partial withdrawal, subsequent withdrawals may result in a normal early wihdrawal penalty, in which a substantial penalty may apply for early withdrawal. See Deposit Account Agreement for details.
5. To enroll in Online Banking, visit the Regions Online Banking page at regions.com and complete the enrollment process. You must have a valid Social Security Number or Tax Identification Number in order to enroll in Regions Online Banking.