Why a Regions Checking Account?
All LifeGreen checking accounts come with:
Online Banking with Bill Pay
Access to more than 2,100 ATMs
Features & Benefits
SM,6: Cash Back or Points
Discount on Safe Deposit Box
Discount on Personal Style Checks
Multiple Overdraft Protection Options
Which Checking Account is the Best Value and Right Fit for You?
You have direct deposit and want unlimited check writing.
You do most of your banking online, with little check writing.
You want the same great LifeGreen Checking account features with a flat monthly fee.
You want to earn interest and enjoy more benefits.
Can We Help You Service Your Checking Account?
For accounts opened in Iowa, certain account fees are subject to Iowa State Tax of 6%, which will be assessed at the time the fee is charged, unless exempt.
The Monthly Fee on certain checking accounts may not be charged for at least 61 days after account opening even if requirements to waive the Monthly Fee are not met.
* This fee has been temporarily discontinued pending system modifications. We will notify you before the fee is reinstated.
- To qualify for the Monthly Fee with Online statements, you must be a Regions Online Banking customer who receives only Online Statements for this account. To enroll in Online Banking, visit the Regions Online Banking page at regions.com and complete the enrollment process. Once enrolled, log in and select the Online Statements link in the top navigation under Accounts in order to activate Online Statements. Monthly Fee with Online Statements will become effective beginning with the end date of the statement period in which Online Statements are activated. If you cancel Online Statements, your account will be subject to the paper statement fee beginning with the end date of the statemen period in which Online Statements are cancelled. Paper statements do not include item images. Paper statements with item images and other specialty statements are subject to separate fees which are not subject to waiver.
- The paper statements fee will be charged unless and until you become a Regions Online Banking customer who receives only Online Statements for this account. See footnote 1 above for information about how to activate online statements. We will discontinue the paper statements fee beginning with the end date of the statement period in which Online Statements are activated. If you cancel Online Statements or elect to continue receiving paper statements, the paper statements fee will resume beginning with the end date of the statement period in which you change your election.
- At the end of each checking account statement period, we will count the debit card purchases shown on that statement and the credit card purchases shown on your most recent credit card statement.
- Safe Deposit Box offers based on availability and discounts apply to one box per account.
- A Regions savings, money market or line of credit is required to set up an Overdraft Protection. Credit products subject to credit approval. Transfer fees apply.
- Regions Relationship Rewards program allows you to earn points for your Regions personal banking activities. The Relationship Rewards $10 annual fee will be waived or refunded if you have a Relationship Rewards Credit Card, ACH direct deposits (such as a recurring payroll or government benefit deposit) to your Regions checking account, or if you have certain types of Regions checking accounts. www.regions.com/relationshiprewards for the full terms of the rewards program.
- Good standing means you are not past due or in default under your credit agreement.
- Online Banking and Bill Pay require enrollment using the Online Banking page of Regions.com.
- Balances determined at the beginning of the last day of your checking account statement period.
- For the monthly fee waiver, we count all ACH direct deposits that post to your account during the account statement period, excluding the last day of the period. ACH direct deposits that post on the last day of the statement period are counted in the following statement period.
- Mobile Banking and Mobile Deposit require a compatible device and enrollment in Online Banking. To enroll in Online Banking, you must either: have a Social Security or Tax Identification Number, or use alternative enrollment procedures available by visiting a branch. Mobile Banking and Mobile Deposit are subject to separate terms and conditions. Mobile Deposit is subject to fees. Your mobile carrier’s messaging and data fees may apply.
All Regions products and services are subject to applicable customer agreements, terms, conditions, disclosures, and application requirements. Credit products are subject to credit approval. Contact a Regions associate for additional information and details.