Create a new Quicken account for online access. Skip this section if the account you want to enable is already in the Quicken file you are using.
- From the Online menu, select Online Account Services Setup .
- Select Create New Account button in the section titled Online Account Setup window and click
- In the This account is held at the following institution: field enter Regions Bank and choose
Regions Bank Group.
- From the Select Bank Location dropdown choose Regions Bank Direct Connect and click OK.
- Choose Yes for How do you want to set up your Regions Bank account(s)? and click Next.
- Enter the same Customer ID and password as you use to log into Regions in the following Online Account Setup
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the creation of your accounts.
Learn more about your Quicken account:
You can also refer to the Help Menu offered with your Quicken account software.