COMPLETE AGREEMENTS AND RECENT CHANGES
The definitions of certain terms used in the Regions Agreement and Disclosure Statement for the Use of ATM Cards, Debit Cards, and CheckCards have been amended as of June 2012.
- View the entire current Agreement and Disclosure Statement for the Use of ATM Cards, Debit Cards, and CheckCards, including the revised sections.
The Regions Deposit Agreement was amended effective December 20, 2012. Changes include the addition of a Communication Consent section, revision of the introductory wire transfer language and the IRA payment method wording, and the addition of electronic teller kiosks and service units to the methods by which customers may transfer funds electronically.
- View the December 20, 2012 amendments to the Deposit Agreement.
- View the entire Deposit Agreement revised as of December 20, 2012.
The Regions Deposit Agreement is amended effective March 10, 2014 for multiple changes to Section I: Agreement for Deposit Accounts, as well as for changes to the Early Withdrawal Penalty portion of Section II: Time Deposits/Certificates of Deposits.
- View the March 10, 2014 amendments to the Deposit Agreement.
- View the entire Regions Deposit Agreement revised as of March 10, 2014.