Save time and money by opening an account online! When your application is approved, you will be contacted by a Regions associate to set up a closing appointment at the Regions branch of your choice.
What will I need to know before I apply?
- Your credit report should not show any bankruptcies, foreclosures, short sales or previous major credit issues.
- We will verify all sources of employment and income.
- We may ask you to provide copies of tax returns to verify income.
What will I need to complete my application?
- Social security number
- Mailing address
- Driver's license number, issue date, and expiration date
- Current e-mail address
- Gross Monthly Income
- Estimated Value of Property
- Collateral Description (VIN, Year, Make, Model, etc)
If applying for joint credit, you must have the above information for the joint applicant as well.
For more information on Banking solutions, learn more.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.