Regions Priority Banking is a preferred-customer program that delivers a high level of personal service along with special savings and earnings opportunities...all at no additional cost to you.
Customers that qualify enjoy access to the Regions Priority Banking Center, offering extended hours and staffed by a team of dedicated specialists who will answer any questions you may have about your current banking relationship.
To reach priority status, customers must have all of the following:
- Consumer checking account with 10+ monthly customer initiated transactions in 1 of the 3 months
- Average daily checking account balance of at least $1,500
- Mortgage loan or at least $50,000 in a combination of deposits, loans and investment balance with Regions Bank or its affiliates
Our goal is to do more to develop a long-term, mutually rewarding relationship with our customers. Start enjoying Regions Priority Banking today!
for more information about this exclusive Regions Priority Banking program.
As a Regions Priority Banking customer, you can expect more:
- Personal attention and the same excellent service you’ve come to expect from your dedicated Priority Banker
- Fast, friendly assistance from the Regions Priority Banking Center, where a highly trained team of Priority Bankers are ready seven days a week to respond solely to the needs of Regions Priority Banking members
- Timely information about financial topics that matter most to you
Trust services are provided through Regions Trust, a division of Regions Bank. Investments in securities and insurance products held in Regions Trust accounts are not FDIC-insured, not deposits of Regions Bank, not guaranteed by Regions Bank, not insured by any federal government agency, and my go down in value.