With Western Union® Online Money Transfer services, sending money is a breeze1. You can transfer money 24/7 to virtually anyone, anywhere, by sending money directly from your account to any participating Western Union Agent location around the world. The funds can be available In Minutes*, or you can opt for next day arrival. Send a $50 money transfer for $5 fee within the U.S.
Current Regions Online Banking customers can simply log in to send money from your personal checking or savings account today.
- Money can be picked up as cash.
- All done conveniently from your account 24/7.
- Domestic and international account-to-cash transfers.
- Money in Minutes or Next Day options*.
Now there's a hassle-free way to transfer Money In Minutes* virtually anywhere you need.
How it Works
1. Log in to Regions Online Banking.
2. Select TRANSFERS tab, "Western Union Money Transfer."
3. Enter transaction details:
- Destination country
- Receiver’s name
- Bank account to debit funds
- Amount to send
4. Contact your receiver and provide the following:
- 10-digit tracking number provided on the receipt at the end of your transaction
- Answer to the test question if you added one
- Reminder to have their ID
Your receiver can go to a participating Western Union Agent location to pick up their money.
Don’t have a Regions Online Banking account? Western Union services are available at any branch.
1Western Union Online Money Transfer is subject to the terms and conditions of the Regions Agreement and Disclosure Statement for Electronic Banking Services and the Western Union Money Transfer User Agreement, as posted at the Regions Online Banking website.
*For consumer protection, funds are delayed for transaction review; services may also be delayed or unavailable based on certain transaction conditions, including amount sent, destination country, currency availability, regulatory issues, identification requirements, Agent location hours, differences in time zones, or selection of delayed options. Additional restrictions may apply.