*See below for important information about the terms and conditions of this offer.
**See Pricing Information below for other APRs and fees that will apply to the offered Regions Visa cards.
† Qualifying purchases do not include purchases of items that can be traded right away for cash (such as wire transfers, money orders, traveler’s checks, lottery tickets or casino chips). Visit regions.com/relationshiprewards for the full terms of the rewards program. If earned,
bonus rewards points will be awarded after the end of this 90-day period.
‡ All benefits are subject to the terms and conditions described in the Visa benefits brochure provided with each Regions Credit Card.
Apple, the Apple logo, Apple Pay and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S and other countries.
Important Information about This Offer: To receive the offered terms for a Regions credit card account (an “Account”), you must respond by the expiration date and with the promotional code specified in the letter. This offer:
- Is available only to US citizens and lawful permanent residents who are at least 21 years old and have a valid permanent home address in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas or Virginia.
- Is limited to you (the person named in the accompanying letter), and cannot be accepted by or with any other person. If you request a joint Account, we will treat your request as an application for an Account that was not pre-selected. If your request is approved, your new Account will be opened with the annual percentage rates and other terms provided in this offer only if (1) you are identified as the first and primary applicant on the application, and (2) you provide the promo code included with this offer when you request the joint Account.
- May be used to open only one Account. If you use the promo code for this offer to request an Account and later use the same code to request another Account, we will deny your request for any additional Account.
- Does not apply if (1) we receive your response after the expiration date in our offer, or (2) you request a type of Regions credit card that is different from the card in this offer. If this offer does not apply, we will treat your response to this offer as an application for an Account that was not pre-selected, and the terms of that Account may be different from the terms of this offer.
When you respond to this offer, we will review your credit report and the information you provide with your response to confirm that you continue to meet the predetermined criteria for this offer, including sufficient income to make payments on the Account. Based on this review, you may not receive an Account or you may receive a Regions Visa® Platinum Credit Card with Relationship Rewards. If you fail to provide any information we have asked you to provide, we may deny your request for an Account.
We will use the information from your credit report and your response to determine your credit limit and the type of Account you will receive. Your credit limit will be at least $5,000 for Signature Card ($500 for Platinum Card), and will be included in the information sent with your card. It is possible that certain applicants directly applying for a credit card from us, now or in the future, could obtain cards on the same terms or on more favorable terms than the terms available through this offer.
Important Information about Balance Transfers:
- All Balance Transfers are subject to our issuance of a credit card account for you. We may decline to process any Balance Transfer request, and we are not liable to you if we do not process part or all of any Balance Transfer you request. If the total amount you request exceeds the credit limit assigned to your new Regions credit card account, we may send all, part or none of the payment identified in your request in any order we choose. We reserve the right not to transfer any balance owed on another Regions account.
- Allow at least 14 days from when we send your new credit card and the Credit Card Agreement for the processing of your requested Balance Transfers. If you want to cancel a Balance Transfer request before it has been processed, contact us at 1-800-253-2265 or the number on the back of your credit card. You should continue paying each biller until the Balance Transfer appears as a credit on your account with that biller. When we pay another biller on your behalf, we will not instruct the other biller to close its account with you. If you want to close your account with the other biller, you must instruct the other biller to do so.
- Balance Transfers are subject to interest charges from the transaction date, and the Balance Transfer fee is 4% of the amount of each balance transferred to your new Regions account, with a minimum of $10/transfer. If the amount of a requested Balance Transfer plus the fee for that Balance Transfer causes your account balance to exceed your credit limit, then the excess amount may be included in your minimum payment for the first billing cycle after the Balance Transfer posts to your account.
- You should not transfer the amount owed for any disputed purchase or other charge. If you do, you may lose certain dispute rights.
Important Information about Overdraft Protection: We offer you the option, if this request is approved, to use a Regions credit card account to provide
Overdraft Protection to an eligible Regions personal checking account. With this service, if your checking account becomes overdrawn, a cash advance from
your credit card account will be automatically transferred to your checking account. For each transfer, a transfer fee will be charged to your checking account,
as provided in the Regions Deposit Agreement. Funds transferred from your credit card account will accrue interest at the Cash Advance APR provided in your
Credit Card Agreement. If you would like the credit card account to provide Overdraft Protection for your Regions checking account, please provide the number
for your checking account when you respond to this offer. You should not use this service until you receive our notice confirming that your credit card account
has been linked to your checking account for Overdraft Protection.
Terms and Conditions of This Offer: By applying:
- You are requesting a Visa credit card account (the "Account") to be issued by Regions Bank ("we", "us", and "our"), which is headquartered in and
organized under the laws of Alabama.
- You acknowledge that you have reviewed the Pricing Information and other information provided with this offer.
- You understand that we will rely on the information you provide on and in connection with this application, and you promise that this information is accurate
and complete. You confirm that you are at least 21 years of age, are a citizen or lawful permanent resident of the United States and have a valid permanent
home address within the United States (excluding California and New York) or the District of Columbia. We may not process your request if your address is
outside that area.
- You authorize us to obtain consumer credit reports and other information about you for purposes of reviewing your application and, if your application is
approved, for purposes of extending credit on your Account, and reviewing, updating, renewing, and servicing your Account.
- You also authorize us to verify your employment, income, address and all other information about you with creditors, credit reporting agencies, employers and
other third parties, and through records maintained by government agencies. You waive any rights of confidentiality you may have in this information, to the
extent permitted under applicable law.
- You understand that, if you do not qualify for a Visa Signature Card, you will be considered for and may receive a Visa Platinum Card with Relationship
Rewards. The benefits for Visa Signature Cards are different than those for Visa Platinum Cards.
- If approved, your Account will be governed by the Credit Card Agreement sent with the card(s) for the Account. You agree to read the Credit Card Agreement
carefully before you use or permit anyone else to use the Account. By using the Account or any card, permitting such use, or making any payment on the
Account, you agree to be bound by the terms of the Credit Card Agreement. The Account and the Credit Card Agreement are governed by Alabama law and
federal law. If you request and receive a credit card and then decide you do not want the Account, you can call the Customer Service number provided on the
back of the credit card to cancel. Any fees, if assessed, will be reversed at no cost to you if you have not used the credit card.
- The Credit Card Agreement provides that all disputes regarding an Account or the Agreement are subject to binding arbitration, which impacts your rights to
participate in a class action or similar judicial proceeding. Please read the "Arbitration" section of the Credit Card Agreement carefully.
- You authorize us, any of our affiliates and our marketing associates (1) to monitor and/or record any of our phone conversations with you; and (2) to contact
you (A) using an automated telephone dialing system and/or artificial or prerecorded voice message, and (B) at any phone number (including cell phone
numbers) you provide to us, either on this application or otherwise. We may contact you using these numbers even if you are charged for the call or text
message under your phone plan.
When you respond to this offer, we will review your credit report and the information you provide with your response to confirm that you continue to meet the predetermined criteria for this offer, including sufficient income to make payments on the Account. Based on this review, you may not receive an Account or, if you requested a Signature Credit Card, you may receive a Platinum Credit Card with Relationship Rewards.
We will use the information from your credit report and your response to determine your credit limit and the type of Account you will receive. Your credit limit will be at least $500, and will be included in the information sent with your card. It is possible that certain applicants directly applying for a credit card from us, now or in the future, could obtain cards on the same terms or on more favorable terms than the terms available through this offer.
If you fail to provide any information we have asked you to provide, we many deny your request for an Account. To qualify for this offer, you must be at least 21 years old, be a citizen or lawful permanent resident of the United States, and have a valid permanent home address within the United States (excluding California and New York) or the District of Columbia. We may not process your request if your address has changed to an address outside that area.
This table summarizes certain costs for the Regions Visa® Credit Cards that may be provided to you under this offer. Each Account is governed by the Credit
Card Agreement sent with the Card, which contains the full terms and conditions of the Account. Regions may change the interest rates, fees and other
terms as provided in the Credit Card Agreement. This information about the costs of the cards is accurate as of December 29, 2014, but may have changed
since that date. To find out what may have changed, you can call us at 1-800-253-2265. Please carefully review this information.
|Interest Rates and Interest Charges
|Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for Purchases
||0% introductory APR for 12 months.*
After that, your APR will be 12.99% for Platinum with Rewards and Signature.
This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.a
|APR for Balance Transfers
0% introductory APR for 12 months.*
After that, your APR will be 12.99% for Platinum with Rewards and Signature.
This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.a
|APR for Cash Advances
||24.99% for Platinum with Rewards or Signature
This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.b
|How to Avoid Paying Interest on Purchases
||Your due date is at least 21 days after the close of each billing cycle. We will not charge any interest on purchases if the Business pays its entire balance by the due date each month.
|Minimum Interest Charge
||If you are charged interest, the charge will be no less than $1.50.
|For Credit Card Tips from the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
||To learn more about factors to consider when applying for or using a credit card, visit the website of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau at http://www.consumerfinance.gov/learnmore.
||None for Platinum with Rewards and Signature.
Either $10 or 4% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
Either $10 or 4% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater.
3% of the transaction amount in U.S. dollars.
Up to $35
How We Will Calculate Your Balance: We use a method called “average daily balances (including new transactions).” See your account agreement
for more details.
Loss of Introductory APR: We may end your introductory APR if the you make a late payment.
Variable Rates: The variable interest rates on Regions credit card accounts are calculated by adding together an index and a margin. The margins are
shown below. The index is the highest U.S. Prime Rate as published in the "Money Rates" section of The Wall Street Journal on the last publication day of
a Standard Rate for Purchases and Balance Transfers for Platinum with Rewards and Signature: Wall Street Journal Prime + a margin of 9.74%
bStandard APR for Cash Advances for Platinum with Rewards and Signature: Wall Street Journal Prime + a margin of 21.74%
An increase or decrease in the index will cause a corresponding increase or decrease in your variable rates on the first day of your billing cycle that begins in the same month in which the index is published. An increase in the index means that you will pay higher interest charges and have a higher Total Minimum
Payment Due. If The Wall Street Journal does not publish the U.S. Prime Rate, or if it changes the definition of the U.S. Prime Rate, the Bank may, in its sole
discretion, substitute another index.
* Introductory Rate on Purchases applies through the end of the 12th monthly billing cycle after the Account is opened for all Purchases posted to the
Account during the same period. When this Introductory APR terminates, any remaining balance that had been subject to the Introductory APR will accrue
interest at the applicable Standard APR for Purchases disclosed above, as it may be changed under the Agreement.
† Introductory Rate on Balance Transfers applies through the end of the 12th monthly billing cycle after the Account is opened for all Balance Transfers
requested within 60 days of Account opening. When this Introductory APR terminates, any remaining balance that had been subject to the Introductory APR
will accrue interest at the applicable Standard APR for Balance Transfers disclosed above, as it may be changed under the Agreement.
Delaware Residents: Service charges not in excess of those permitted by law will be charged on the outstanding balance from month to month.
Maryland Residents: Finance charges will be imposed in amounts or at rates not in excess of those permitted by law.
Ohio Residents: The Ohio laws against discrimination require that all creditors make credit equally available to all creditworthy customers, and that credit reporting agencies maintain separate credit histories on each individual upon request. The Ohio civil rights commission administers compliance with this law.
Wisconsin Residents: No provision of a marital property agreement, a unilateral statement under section 766.59, Wisc. Stats., or a court decree under section
766.70, Wisc. Stats., adversely affects our interest unless, prior to the time the credit is granted, we are furnished a copy of the agreement, statement or decree
or have actual knowledge of the adverse provision when the obligation is incurred. Married Wisconsin Residents ONLY: At your option, you may provide your spouse's income if you wish it to be considered. If you are applying for an individual account or a joint account with someone other than your spouse, please
provide your spouse’s name and address to us at Regions Bank, PO Box 830721, Birmingham, AL 35282.