Enjoy a 0% introductory Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for the first 12 billing cycles on purchases and balance transfers requested within 60 days of Account opening. After the introductory period ends, the APR for these purchases and balance transfers will increase to a variable APR of N/A.
This exciting rewards program allows you to earn 1 point for every dollar spent on all qualifying purchases charged to your Regions Visa card with Relationship Rewards. Points can be redeemed for a wide variety of rewards including cash, gift cards, merchandise, travel and Regions banking services.
When you make qualifying purchases on your new Regions Visa card with Relationship Rewards totaling at least $500 within 90 days of your account opening date, you'll receive $12,000 bonus points that can be redeemed for $100 cash or a variety of other rewards.†
No Annual Fee
Maximize your savings because there is no annual fee.
Offering a higher level of benefits than Platinum, INCLUDING: Special movie and entertainment events, access to exclusive Visa Signature events, like food & wine and sporting events and 24/7 Visa Signature Concierge service.‡
† Certain restrictions apply. For full program rules, visit regions.com/relationshiprewards. If earned, bonus rewards points will be awarded
after 90 days of your Account opening date.
‡ All benefits are subject to the terms and conditions described in the benefits brochure provided with the Regions Signature Credit Card.
Important Information about This Offer: To accept this offer for a Regions credit card account (an “Account”), you must respond by the expiration date and with the promotional code specified in the letter. This pre-approved offer:
- Is available only to permanent U.S. residents.
- May be used to open only one Account. If you use the promo code for this offer to request an Account and later use the same code to request another
Account, we will deny your request for any additional Account.
- Does not apply if (1) we receive your response after the expiration date in our offer, or (2) you request a type of Regions credit card that is different from the
card in this offer. If this offer does not apply, we will treat your response to this offer as an application for an Account that was not pre-approved, and the terms
of that Account may be different from the terms of this offer.
Important Information about Balance Transfers:
- All Balance Transfers are subject to our issuance of a credit card account for you. We may decline to process any Balance Transfer request, and we are not
liable to you if we do not process part or all of any Balance Transfer you request. If the total amount you request exceeds the credit limit assigned to your new
Regions credit card account, we may send all, part or none of the payment identified in your request in any order we choose.
- Allow at least 10 days from when we send your new credit card and the Credit Card Agreement for the processing of your requested Balance Transfers. If you
want to cancel a Balance Transfer request before it has been processed, contact us at 1-800-253-2265 or the number on the back of your credit card. You
should continue paying each biller until the Balance Transfer appears as a credit on your account with that biller. When we pay another biller on your behalf,
we will not instruct the other biller to close its account with you. If you want to close your account with the other biller, you must instruct the other
biller to do so.
- Balance Transfers are subject to interest charges from the transaction date, and the Balance Transfer fee is 4% of the amount of each balance transferred to
your new Regions account, with a minimum of $10/transfer. You should not transfer the amount owed for any disputed purchase or other charge. If you do,
you may lose certain dispute rights.
Important Information about Overdraft Protection: We offer you the option, if this request is approved, to use a Regions credit card account to provide
Overdraft Protection to an eligible Regions personal checking account. With this service, if your checking account becomes overdrawn, a cash advance from
your credit card account will be automatically transferred to your checking account. For each transfer, a transfer fee will be charged to your checking account,
as provided in the Regions Deposit Agreement. Funds transferred from your credit card account will accrue interest at the Cash Advance APR provided in your
Credit Card Agreement. If you would like the credit card account to provide Overdraft Protection for your Regions checking account, please provide the number
for your checking account when you respond to this offer. You should not use this service until you receive our notice confirming that your credit card account
has been linked to your checking account for Overdraft Protection.
Terms and Conditions of This Offer: By applying:
- You are requesting a Visa credit card account (the "Account") to be issued by Regions Bank ("we", "us", and "our"), which is headquartered in and
organized under the laws of Alabama.
- You acknowledge that you have reviewed the Pricing Information and other information provided with this offer.
- You understand that we will rely on the information you provide on and in connection with this application, and you promise that this information is accurate
and complete. You confirm that you are at least 21 years of age, are a citizen or lawful permanent resident of the United States and have a valid permanent
home address within the United States (excluding California and New York) or the District of Columbia. We may not process your request if your address is
outside that area.
- You authorize us to obtain consumer credit reports and other information about you for purposes of reviewing your application and, if your application is
approved, for purposes of extending credit on your Account, and reviewing, updating, renewing, and servicing your Account.
- You also authorize us to verify your employment, income, address and all other information about you with creditors, credit reporting agencies, employers and
other third parties, and through records maintained by government agencies. You waive any rights of confidentiality you may have in this information, to the
extent permitted under applicable law.
- You understand that, if you do not qualify for a Visa Signature Card, you will be considered for and may receive a Visa Platinum Card with Relationship
Rewards. The benefits for Visa Signature Cards are different than those for Visa Platinum Cards.
- If approved, your Account will be governed by the Credit Card Agreement sent with the card(s) for the Account. You agree to read the Credit Card Agreement
carefully before you use or permit anyone else to use the Account. By using the Account or any card, permitting such use, or making any payment on the
Account, you agree to be bound by the terms of the Credit Card Agreement. The Account and the Credit Card Agreement are governed by Alabama law and
federal law. If you request and receive a credit card and then decide you do not want the Account, you can call the Customer Service number provided on the
back of the credit card to cancel. Any fees, if assessed, will be reversed at no cost to you if you have not used the credit card.
- The Credit Card Agreement provides that all disputes regarding an Account or the Agreement are subject to binding arbitration, which impacts your rights to
participate in a class action or similar judicial proceeding. Please read the "Arbitration" section of the Credit Card Agreement carefully.
- You authorize us, any of our affiliates and our marketing associates (1) to monitor and/or record any of our phone conversations with you; and (2) to contact
you (A) using an automated telephone dialing system and/or artificial or prerecorded voice message, and (B) at any phone number (including cell phone
numbers) you provide to us, either on this application or otherwise. We may contact you using these numbers even if you are charged for the call or text
message under your phone plan.
Delaware Residents: Service charges not in excess of those permitted by law will be charged on the outstanding balance from month to month.
Maryland Residents: Finance charges will be imposed in amounts or at rates not in excess of those permitted by law.
Ohio Residents: The Ohio laws against discrimination require that all creditors make credit equally available to all creditworthy customers, and that credit reporting agencies maintain separate credit histories on each individual upon request. The Ohio civil rights commission administers compliance with this law.
Wisconsin Residents: No provision of a marital property agreement, a unilateral statement under section 766.59, Wisc. Stats., or a court decree under section
766.70, Wisc. Stats., adversely affects our interest unless, prior to the time the credit is granted, we are furnished a copy of the agreement, statement or decree
or have actual knowledge of the adverse provision when the obligation is incurred. Married Wisconsin Residents ONLY: At your option, you may provide your spouse's income if you wish it to be considered. If you are applying for an individual account or a joint account with someone other than your spouse, please
provide your spouse’s name and address to us at Regions Bank, PO Box 830721, Birmingham, AL 35282.