- Regions Insurance, Inc and Regions Insurance Services, Inc. comprise Regions Insurance Group, Inc.
- Regions Insurance is one of the largest bank owned insurance agencies in the US.
- Named a Best Practices agency by The Insurance Agents of America in 2012 and 2013
- In 2012, Regions Insurance reported revenues of $112.6 million
- More than 20 offices in 8 states across the South, Midwest and Texas serving clients throughout the U.S.
Regions Insurance Group, Inc. is a subsidiary of Regions Financial Corporation, the 13th largest financial institution in the United States with more than $122 billion in assets and one of the nation’s largest full-service providers of consumer and commercial banking, wealth management, mortgage and insurance products and services. Regions serves customers in 16 states across the South, Midwest and Texas, and through its subsidiary, Regions Bank, operates approximately 1,700 banking offices and 2,100 ATMs. Additional information about Regions and its full line of products and services can be found at www.regions.com. Each day Regions gives customers stability, an easier way to bank and the expertise and personal service they deserve. We strive to make life better for our associates, our customers and our communities.