At the core of each successful business is a skilled pool of highly motivated employees. Regions Insurance has the market access, experience and in-depth knowledge to help you ensure your workers are provided with the most appropriate employee benefits.
Whether you're looking for a competitive analysis of your company's employee benefits plan, a redesign of your plan structure, creative ideas in solving your human resource issues or for innovative employee training programs, Regions Insurance offers proven employee benefits solutions to help you demonstrate to your workforce that they matter.
The following are services that we are prepared to review with you:
Strategic analysis and planning:
- Strategic planning with historical claims-based data and demographic elements
- Benchmark survey review and common plan features (industry specific)
- Review employee benefit plans to evaluate competitiveness of benefits, service providers, plan design and communications media
- Markets and funding analysis (insured and self-funded plans)
- Strategic cost containment planning
- Renewal rating adequacy, including incurred but not reported reserve analysis
- Plan design alterations modeling (financial and users qualification)
- Plan payments and utilization analysis by cause, setting and population
- Health improvements and wellness options, including external vendor and employer-based services/solutions
- Disease-management planning, participation enhancements and return-on-investment analysis
- Executive special compensation programs
- Voluntary employee benefit plans management, including marketing, proposal assessments and communications/enrollment options
- Pharmacy benefit management (PBM) audits, including rebate analysis, step therapies/prior approval medications and formulary review
- Performance measurement systems, including performance guarantees for administrative functions and trends target marketing
Plan implementation and administration:
- Group benefits marketing and proposal assessments – health, life, dental, disability income (short-and long-term) vision, etc.
- Claims advocacy with carriers/TPAs involving problematic circumstances
- Billing and census reconciliation services
- Regulatory compliance assistance, including Form 5500 assembly, including associated schedules, COBRA, HIPAA, FMLA and ADA
- Employment practices, training and development, including benefit plans eligibility analysis
- Acquisition and merger services, including plan audits, plan terminations/mergers and vendor claims run out administration
Contact one of our offices close to you to find out more about Regions Insurance.