We are committed to providing you with risk management and energy insurance brokerage services delivered by professionals who understand the energy industry and your energy insurance needs.
Areas we serve:
- Gas and electric
- Investor and publicly owned qualifying PURPA facilities
- Cogeneration facilities
- Independent power producers
- Exempt wholesale generators
- Alternative energy
- Wireless and wireline
Oil and gas
- Exploration and production
- Gathering, transmission and distribution pipelines
- Hydrocarbon/petrochemical processing
- Storage terminals
- Service operations
- Fleet operators
- Terminal operators
Services we provide and exposures we address:
- Property and casualty
- Boiler and machinery
- Hull coverage
- Risk/delay in completion
- Owner-controlled insurance programs
- Business interruption/Extra expense
- Operators extra expense/Control of well
- Marine liabilities/Jones Act/USL&H
- Force majeure
- Liquidated damages/efficacy
- Transmission and distribution lines
Access to all major global commercial markets, including:
- Oil Insurance, Ltd.
- Associated Electric & Gas Insurance Services, Ltd.
- Energy Insurance Mutual, Ltd.
For more information on these energy insurance specialties, contact our Regions Insurance marketing group.