The Umbrella Policy has become the single most important insurance policy for many small businesses. When arranged properly, it provides broad coverage and high limits to protect against catastrophic losses. To learn more, contact Regions Insurance
- This policy provides options for additional coverage that are not part of the primary Small Business Owners’ Policy.
- It protects your business against extraordinary incidents that might exceed your liability limit.
- It provides a broader scope of coverage than your primary Liability and Auto insurance.
- It protects you against increasingly common high judgments against small businesses.
- A licensed Insurance Consultant will discuss with you the coverage options which are best suited to your specific business.
To learn more, send us an email.
Insurance products and annuities (i) are not bank deposits or other obligations of, or guaranteed by Regions Bank, Regions Financial Corporation, or any of their affiliates, and (ii) are not insured by the FDIC, or any other agency of the United States, or by Regions Bank, Regions Financial Corporation, or any of their affiliates. There may be investment risk associated with certain insurance products or annuities, including the possible loss of value.
Regions Bank may not condition an extension of credit or the provision of other services on either (i) the purchase of an insurance product through Regions Bank or any of its affiliates, or (ii) an agreement not to obtain, or a prohibition on obtaining, an insurance product from an entity not affiliated with Regions Bank.
Show me additional important Regions Insurance disclosures.