Regions Busines Capital provides advice and alternatives beyond traditional financing options. RBC can offer innovative solutions to assist with acquisitions, mergers, recapitalization or simply taking advantage of market conditions to expand operations. Our RBC Management teams learn the fundamentals of their clients’ business and customize asset-based and cash-flow solutions from $15 million and up.
The Management Associate RBC Underwriting Analyst assesses the potential risks of existing and proposed transactions and supports the relationship management and origination efforts of Regions Business Capital.
MA RBC Underwriting Analysts will also assist in the cultivation of client relationships by conducting research, staying abreast of client and industry trends, and participating in industry and client related strategic and tactical planning.
As an MA RBC Underwriting Analyst, you can expect some of the following responsibilities:
- Model financial projections and sensitizations.
- Spread and analyze financial statements.
- Evaluate risk ratings and calculate RAROC's (Risk Adjusted Return on Capital).
- Perform research on specific companies and industries.
- Write analysis memos, and assist in the preparation of credit approvals and prepare other documents.
- Perform other duties necessary to support the goals and objectives of the department and overall business unit.
Successful MA RBC Underwriting Analysts possess the following professional skills:
- Strong accounting and finance skills
- Advanced User of Excel and modeling skills
- Dedication to producing accurate and quality work
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills
- Well organized and attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and quick learner
- Ability to work long hours and have a flexible schedule to meet tight deadlines
Successful MA RBC Underwriting Analysts generally have obtained experience/education in the following areas:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, economics or a related field.
- Accounting and finance knowledge (six hours of accounting at the college level or equivalent work experience).
Back to Positions