The Cross Channel Business Analyst will assist the Distribution Channel Program Manager with the overall Regions channel strategy. Duties include assessing processes within each channel and the management of cross channel projects. The position will provide recommendations on new processes to ensure a consistent customer experience is provided across channels. The candidate must be able to learn/understand highly complex processes for multiple business units and vendors under the supervision and coaching of the Program Manager.
Initial Primary Responsibilities
- Manage relationships with multiple vendor providers and/or internal business partners to implement cross channel solutions for the organization.
- Assembles teams, assigns responsibilities and acquires resources for cross-channel process reviews.
- Serves as a liaison between project teams and functional areas (including Technology and Operations). Effectively partners with multidisciplinary teams across the organization to achieve desired outcomes.
- Work with Consumer LOB sponsors to create business cases for funding cross-channel projects.
- Develops and manages overall project plans to ensure work is assigned and completed on time. Maintains ownership during all phases of a project to ensure projects are executed according to plans.
- Prepares functional, system and program specifications. Possesses and applies comprehensive knowledge of particular field of specialization to the completion of difficult assignments. Plans, conducts and may supervise assignments. Reviews progress and evaluates results with management.
- Serves as a liaison between project teams and functional areas (including Technology and Operations). Effectively partners with multidisciplinary teams across the organization to achieve desired project outcomes.
- Branch or Retail Experience preferred, not required
- Bachelors Degree required
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal skills to interact with associates at all levels of responsibility
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and the ability to handle pressure
- Detail oriented with strong analytical, problem solving, and negotiation skills
- Strong understanding of professional and industry standards and practices
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic; able to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Ability to prioritize and work collaboratively as a key member of a project team
- Customer service focused, with a high degree of professionalism
- Skilled in Microsoft Office
Back to Positions