The Management Associate for Enterprise Operations will work in a Business/Project Analyst capacity and conduct research and analysis within assigned projects. He or she will be developed to lead small projects and initiatives, with responsibility and scale to grow over time. The incumbent will evaluate systems and processes, and have an opportunity to learn and execute the Six Sigma process. Exposure to all areas of Enterprise Operations will provide a solid background for future opportunities.
Regions Enterprise Operations takes a consultative approach to providing comprehensive solutions to meet the various needs of both internal and external customers. The business groups include:
- Deposit Operations
- Payment Operations
- Loan Operations
- Card and ATM Operations
- Fraud and Cash Services
- Systems Support and Administration
As a Management Associate, you can expect to grow your knowledge of bank operations, in part, by the following:
- Attending project meetings.
- Working side-by-side with others to identify and provide systems and process solutions, and effectively communicating the potential impact to decision makers.
- Learning how corporate policies and procedures and all applicable external regulations impact the business.
- Rotating through Enterprise Operations in support of projects and initiatives, and as opportunities are available, assuming various leadership roles.
Successful Management Associates in Enterprise Operations will possess the following professional skills:
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills and interpersonal skills
- A high level of proficiency in Microsoft office
- Attention to detail
- Good decision making skills
- Confidence in self
- Sound professional judgment
- A strong work ethic
The successful Management Associate should have obtained education and experience in the following areas:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Operations, Supply Chain Management, or a related field.
Practical internship/professional experience in an operations-like environment.
Back to Positions