REF’s goal is to provide professional sales and expertise to our clients both internal and external. Regions Equipment Finance assists businesses to secure the capital they need while enjoying benefits such as improved cash flow, equipment flexibility and protection and tax liability management.
The Management Associate Equipment Finance Relationship Associate (MA REF) position will prepare you for an entry-level sales position by rotating throughout multiple departments in REF to gain knowledge of equipment finance. Upon successful completion of the program, you will be placed in a permanent position within the department.
MA REFs can expect some of the following responsibilities:
- Participate in a structured training program focused on Credit, Operations, and Sales.
- Partner with REFCO Relationship Managers, Bank Relationship Managers, Operations, clients, counsel and vendors to facilitate complex transactions.
- Create and independently manage less complex transactions.
- As appropriate for development- support prospect identification, marketing, structuring and transaction closing.
- Work independently and in support of the Sales Manager on special projects to build and refine the REFCO sales organization.
- Financial statement spreading and analysis.
- Manage coordination with Credit Process Management and the BLC (Business Loan Center).
Successful MA REFs possess the following professional skills:
- Sales ability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solving and critical thinking
- Ability to process and manage multiple projects
- Technical abilities and proficient in Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated leadership and extracurricular involvement
- Attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills
Successful MA REFs generally have obtained experience/education in the following areas:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, financial services, economics, marketing or a related field.
- Practical experience in a financial services environment and/or sales experience.
This document is not a formal job description. It is intended to describe the general nature of the work that a Management Associate in this track of the program may be expected to perform or observe over the course of the program. This is not an exhaustive list of the duties and responsibilities, and Regions reserves the right to amend and change program participants’ duties and responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs, which may vary by group, department, branch, and/or location.