Regions Treasury Management provides services and solutions to clients that are in need of cash and financial risk management. Regions offers management solutions to improve cash flow, streamline payables, manage liquidity and mitigate unnecessary risk exposure.
The Management Associate Treasury Management Analyst (MA TMA) within the Management Associate Program assists the Treasury Management Officer (TMO) with support in proposing and implementing Treasury Management solutions for commercial customers. The MA TMA will ensure the delivery of treasury products to prospective and business customers, analyze new business opportunities, and develop and maintain client relationships.
As an MA TMA, you can expect some of the following responsibilities:
- Assist in the preparation of new proposals, annual credit reviews, RFP responses, and Treasury Management reviews.
- Prepare Pro forma profit models for TMSOs and cost analysis reports.
- Occasional visits to client sites for product orientation on our core information reporting platform called iTreasury.
- Coordinate execution of all necessary implementation agreements, contracts, and documents.
- Identify cross sell opportunities through database mining.
- Submit paperwork and provide the client with expectations of implementation processing time, mailings, email notifications and contracts; pre, interim and post-implementation.
Successful MA TMAs possess the following professional skills:
- Strong customer service skills
- Sales ability
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Financial and business acumen
- Analytical ability
- Excellent time management, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Successful MA TMAs generally have obtained experience/education in the following areas:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, financial services, economics or a related field.
- Practical experience in Business Banking or in financial services.
This document is not a formal job description. It is intended to describe the general nature of the work that a Management Associate in this track of the program may be expected to perform or observe over the course of the program. This is not an exhaustive list of the duties and responsibilities, and Regions reserves the right to amend and change program participants’ duties and responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs, which may vary by group, department, branch, and/or location.