The ideal MA Presentation Architect would enjoy working in a highly collaborative, creative and agile team that constantly pushes the envelope on its deliverables and has a strong desire to compete against industry partners to provide best in class user experiences. The ideal candidate cares about pixel-level details, realistic behaviors, and has a deep appreciation for simple yet sleek interfaces. Works closely with visual and interaction designers to create reusable components leveraging established design patterns.
Expert at incorporating business requirements, wireframes and visual design specifications into a functional user interface. Understands best practices of cleanly separating presentation layer markup and style from application logic. Creates clean manageable code and is constantly looking to improve efficiency and performance. Drives improvements of the user interface and site architecture while incorporating new technologies.
As an MA Presentation Architect, you can expect some of the following responsibilities:
- Provide real-time feedback on the feasibility of various design or business solutions.
- Create a reusable component library base on UI specifications.
- Positively represent the team to the rest of the organization.
- Quickly develop functional prototypes for user testing.
- Provide clean hand-offs of front-end code to the application development team.
- Engage stakeholders and fellow Customer Experience team members for feedback and validation of functional designs.
- Self-motivated and team oriented.
Successful MA IRCs possess the following professional skills:
- Basic HTML, CSS and Java Script knowledge and understanding.
- Examples of sites worked on.
Back to Positions