At Regions, we realize that the key to continued success lies in developing strong leadership. To ensure that the challenges of our future are met, we've developed the Management Associate Program. This is a comprehensive program to nurture the leaders of tomorrow. Individuals with strong business acumen, excellent interpersonal skills and a commitment to customer service are prime candidates for this prestigious program.
The Management Associate Program is unique as it allows associates to learn about the entire banking operation. Management Associates will learn about the bank's core divisions with both classroom training and hands on experience in each department. Leadership training, team-building exercises, and community service projects are a part of the program. Management Associates also learn from invaluable exposure and guidance from Regions’ senior management.
The program is located at our corporate headquarters in Birmingham, Alabama.
Upon completion of the program, Management Associates will receive division specific training as they are placed throughout the 16 state footprint. Division specific placements are pre-selected prior to the program start date based on experience and needs of the bank.
Trust Administrator Activities:
- Manage the set-up, implementation and administration of personal trust accounts.
- Coordinate client service activities with other areas of the organization.
- Participate in the development of investment objectives and goals for assigned account relationships.
- Keep abreast of trends and developments in the trust and investment management industry to ensure prudent administration and investment management.
- Ensure that account administration is in compliance with fiduciary principles.
- Communicates effectively with senior management when presenting client requests, and maintains sound relationships with other members of a team.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred; Min. gpa 2.8
- JD degee preferred.
- 1-3 years trust or related experience.
- Knowledge of trust principles and regulatory and tax matters relating to the administration of trust accounts.
- Good oral, written and organizational skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills including attention to detail.
- Skilled in applicable computer software, e.g., Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, etc.
- Excellent communication skills demonstrating diplomacy with sensitive matters.
- Ability to work with time-sensitive deadlines.
- Experience interpreting legal documents.
Location: Mobile, AL
Program begins June 2011
SUBMIT RESUME TO THIS JOB