Regions helps you make informed decisions in every aspect of your financial life
We provide a variety of educational resources, tools and information at our branches, online and in our communities to help you make better financial decisions. How we support this commitment to you:
For banking customers:
- Provide articles, tips, calculators and other tools for everyday money matters at Insights by Regions
- Make premium online money management educational programs available through our relationship with EverFi, provided exclusively for Regions customers and associates, on topics such as:
- Credit Cards
- Credit Scores and Reports
- Financing Higher Education
- Identity Protection
- Insurance and Taxes
- Overdraft Protection
- Savings and Investments
For future leaders:
- Bring age-appropriate financial lessons into classrooms for students at the elementary, middle school, high school and college levels
For small businesses:
- Offer, through the Business Insights, a variety of planning guides, calculators, business articles and more. These give you access to tools that help you better manage your business
For first-time homebuyers:
- Partner with local organizations to teach classes on topics such as:
- How mortgages work
- The importance of saving money on regular basis
- How to avoid bankruptcies and foreclosures
- Other basic principles that can help you achieve homeownership
- Post on social media a series of helpful videos about home buying
It's Time to Expect More: We encourage you to let us know if we do not live up to our values and commitment to you.
Find a Regions branch near you
Our Commitment to You
Our Core Values
We strive to set a good example and show respect by listening, caring and saying thank you.
We work hard to treat you fairly, with dignity and respect, and with your best interests in mind.
Expect Regions to raise the bar by creating a diverse, rich work environment that stimulates creative thinking and results in better financial solutions for you.
We want to know you better, understand your needs, anticipate how these needs will change and be ready to offer a full range of solutions.
We are in the business of banking, but more importantly, we are in the business of life. We want to make life better for our customers and the communities where we live and work.
Regions provides links to other websites merely and strictly for your convenience. The site is operated or controlled by a third party that is unaffiliated with Regions. The privacy policies and security at the linked website may differ from Regions' privacy and security policies and procedures. You should consult privacy disclosures at the linked website for further information.