Regions helps all of our communities thrive and prosper
We strive to create shared value and to be a lender, investor and responsible corporate citizen that helps promote small
business, economic development and affordable housing.
How we support this commitment to you:
- Serve the financial needs of our communities, including low- and moderate-income customers, through sound banking practices
- Lend to developers of affordable housing, to small businesses that can help stabilize financially challenged neighborhoods and to community development organizations that promote economic revitalization
- Invest in charitable organizations that serve low- and moderate-income communities, affordable housing construction and rehabilitation, and organizations that support small business growth and development
- Provide financial expertise to local nonprofit groups by having bank associates serve on their boards of directors
- Maintain bank branches in or near low- and moderate-income areas for easy accessibility
It's Time to Expect More: We encourage you to let us know if we do not live up to our values and commitment to you.
Find a Regions branch near you
Our Commitment to You
Our Core Values
We strive to set a good example and show respect by listening, caring and saying thank you.
We work hard to treat you fairly, with dignity and respect, and with your best interests in mind.
Expect Regions to raise the bar by creating a diverse, rich work environment that stimulates creative thinking and results in better financial solutions for you.
We want to know you better, understand your needs, anticipate how these needs will change and be ready to offer a full range of solutions.
We are in the business of banking, but more importantly, we are in the business of life. We want to make life better for our customers and the communities where we live and work.