In response to the great human need following the recent earthquake in Haiti, Regions, in partnership with the American Red Cross, will be accepting donations to help those affected by this catastrophic natural disaster.
Customers and concerned individuals can make a tax-deductible donation to the American Red Cross’ International Response Fund.
How can you help?
- Visit any one of our 1,900 Regions branches to make a donation.
- Make a donation online directly to the Red Cross.
- Access Regions Online Banking to transfer funds directly from your checking or savings account to make a donation. Follow these easy steps below:
- From the Payments Tab at the top, select Add Payee.
- Search for the American Red Cross Haiti Fund payee from our pre-filled list.
- Type in the word “donation” in the account number and nickname fields.
- Once complete, select Pay Bill to submit your donation.
Donations should be made out to the American Red Cross International Response Fund and will be accepted until April 15, 2010.