Home Depot recently announced a breach of its payment data systems affecting in-store card transactions beginning in April. Regions is following the situation closely and we are vigilantly monitoring card accounts for suspicious activity related to this situation. If you are a Regions cardholder, we will let you know if we suspect any unauthorized transactions on your card.
How your Regions cards are protected
- You remain protected against verified unauthorized purchases on your Regions Card. Your card is covered by Visa’s Zero Liability policy for fraudulent card use.
- Regions has highly sophisticated, continuous fraud monitoring systems to identify and stop fraudulent activity on Regions-issued cards.
- We may issue you a new card if we suspect fraudulent activity has occurred.
How you can protect yourself
- We recommend that you remain vigilant for incidents of fraud and identity theft by regularly reviewing your account statements and monitoring your credit. You can monitor your account activity continuously with Regions Online Banking and Mobile Banking.
- If you see a transaction on your account that you don’t recognize, call the number on the back of your card or call 1-800-REGIONS (734-4667) immediately.
For more information about the breach, please visit homedepot.com.