The EAP program is a free, confidential assessment, counseling and referral service for all associates and their eligible dependents who may need help in any of the following areas:
- Marital and family issues
- Alcohol and other drug dependency
- Stress-related issues
- Legal and financial referrals
- Emotional problems
- Personal growth
Regions associates and eligible dependents will receive:
- 24/7 phone access on a dedicated Regions toll-free number
- 24/7 Web access to extensive resource materials and Web-based training programs
- Translation services for non-English speaking or hearing-impaired individuals
- In-person counseling sessions, up to three free visits per year per issue
To take advantage of this benefit:
Additional information can be found on life@regions > HR Connect > Associate Relations > Employee Assistance Program.
Help? Please Contact Benefits Assistance Center at 1-877-562-8383, option 1.