Simply follow the steps below to get started.
Easy Start-Up Guide
- Click here to go to Commercial Check Image Archive .
- The system requires Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher (Service Pack 2) and JAVA Applet to view images. If you do not have Internet Explorer 5.5, you may download it free of charge by choosing "Help" after logging on and following the instructions provided.
- Log on to the system by using the IDs and password provided by Regions Bank, and click "Login" or press the return key.
- After logging in, you will be prompted to change your password. Passwords must be 6-12 characters. Remember to restrict password information to authorized individuals. You will be prompted to change your password every 60 days.
- Prior to viewing the first image, you will be prompted with a "Security Warning" from Microsoft Internet Security. Choose "Yes" to continue. You may bypass this warning in the future by checking the "Always trust content . . . " box.
Check Image Navigation Tips
Utilize these tips for easier check image navigation:
- Once inside the application, the "Help" provided on the left sidebar contains concise overview information regarding the features of the system. Familiarizing yourself with these sections initially will optimize your navigation throughout the application.
- Perform searches from the archive by indicating the selection criteria in fields on the screen. Search by date paid, check number, dollar amount, amount type or bank sequence number.
- Browse all paid check images for a given date by clicking "Browse" from the sidebar menu, choosing the account and indicating the browse date from the drop down box.
- "Search" or "Browse" results may be viewed by double clicking on the check transaction information.
- To enlarge an image, simply click on the image. The invert, magnify and rotate functions may be enabled by clicking the icons in the task bar. Click the icon again to disable the tool.
For additional assistance or information, contact Commercial Client Services at: 800-787-3905.