Regions Bank has been a leader in the energy and natural resources industries for over 30 years. Our deep industry knowledge provides you with ideas and insightful guidance to help execute strategy and grow your business.
With over 200 U.S.-based energy and natural resources clients under active coverage, Regions provides an experienced team of more than 40 origination bankers, petroleum engineers and risk management professionals focused on advisory and capital raising. Our dedicated industry-focused capital markets product partners and in-house petroleum engineers average over 30 years of experience and understand the nuances of the energy industry.
In addition, Regions offers the flexibility and capacity to make significant loan underwriting commitments to energy clients ranging from Fortune 500 to private, small- and mid-cap market participants. Regions’ experience operating in various market cycles means we can support clients through market volatility and times of stress.
Areas of Focus
- Upstream (Exploration & Production)
- Midstream (Pipelines & Gathering/Processing)
- Downstream (Refining & Marketing)
- Propane/Heating Oil Distribution
- Natural Gas Utilities (LDC) & Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG)
- Oil Field Services & Supply
- Diversified Electric Utilities & Regulated Electric Utilities
- Power Generation Companies
- Renewable/Alternate Energy (Solar, Wind, Biofuels, etc.)
- Cooperatives/Power Agencies (Electric, Gas and Water)
- Water Utilities
- Project Finance
- Energy Infrastructure
- Energy Investment Funds
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Equity Capital Markets
- High-Yield Debt Capital Markets
- Investment Grade Debt Capital Markets
- Private Placements
- Acquisition/Bridge Financing
- Loan Syndications
- Senior Credit Facilities
- Project Finance
- Derivatives/Commodities Hedging
- Foreign Exchange
- Investment Management
- Treasury Management
- Institutional Trust
For more information, please contact:
Brian Tate, Energy & Natural Resources Group Head
Regions Securities, LLC
Investment banking and business advisory services are offered through Regions Securities LLC. Member FINRA and SIPC. Regions Securities LLC is an affiliate of Regions Bank.
All loans, lines of credit and leases are subject to credit approval.