Simplifying your daily online trade experience.
Effective Monday, May 23, Regions Express Trade LC will be upgraded and your service will be enhanced. Please note the following regarding upcoming changes.
- Service availability: Express Trade LC will be unavailable from 10:30 AM CT/11:30 AM ET on Friday, May 20 until Sunday evening, May 22 while the upgrade is performed. Full application accessibility will be restored by open of business on Monday, May 23.
- Action recommended -- Enter transactions by Thursday, May 19: We strongly recommend that all transactions be entered into Express Trade LC by close of business, Thursday, May 19. Doing so will allow time for transaction processing prior to the temporary service interruption.
- No access change: Please note that the way you access Regions Express Trade will not change as a result of the upgrade.
While some enhancements will be based on the service modules used, all Regions Express Trade LC users will experience the following:
- Enhanced user experience: The upgrade will provide a new user interface, as well as a more intuitive user experience through easier navigation. You will now be able to enter all required information on one screen instead of having to navigate and enter information on multiple screens.
- Real-time processing: Application processing will be expedited.
- Improved report generation and search options: In addition to .pdf, you now will be able to generate reports in .csv format to enable better searching and filtering capabilities. Search functionality will also be enhanced to allow for searches on any portion of the client reference number.
- New Activity module: The module will display all recently processed transactions, which can be filtered by product, transaction type or user.
Regions Express Trade LC users will receive a reminder email on Wednesday, May 18 to prompt the entering of transactions by the May 19 close of business deadline. Also take note of special messages that will be communicated through the Express Trade LC application.
Have questions or need assistance?
Please call Jack Gillis, AMLCA, Regions Global Trade Services, at 305/774-4565 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to introducing you to the enhanced Regions Express Trade LC.