The Financial Services Group of Regions Securities is comprised of corporate and investment bankers with significant experience in structuring and executing credit, capital markets and strategic transactions for companies and private equity sponsors active in the financial services industry. We support our clients’ growth initiatives with both advice and capital, and our team members have participated in more than $100 billion in capital formation for clients and over 50 completed M&A assignments.
Areas of Focus
- Property & Casualty Insurance
- Life, Annuity & Disability Insurance
- Insurance Brokerage
- Loss Adjusting Services and Third Party Administration Services
- Warranty Administration
- Asset Management
- Capital Markets
- Senior Credit Facilities
- Syndicated & Leveraged Finance
- Investment Grade and High-Yield Debt Capital Markets
- Equity Capital Markets
- Mergers & Acquisitions Advisory
- Treasury Management
- Corporate Trust, Custody & Retirement Services
- Interest Rate Derivatives
- Foreign Exchange
For more information, please contact:
Tom Dierdorff, Financial Services Group Head
Regions Securities, LLC
Investment banking and business advisory services are offered through Regions Securities LLC. Member FINRA and SIPC. Regions Securities LLC is an affiliate of Regions Bank.
All loans, lines of credit and leases are subject to credit approval.