We are enhancing our system to give you improved fraud protection solutions.
At Regions, we strive to provide you with innovative Treasury Management solutions to help you manage your business more efficiently. As of April 28, 2014, Regions ACH Alert will be enhanced with expanded capabilities to improve your user experience. You will retain the features you currently enjoy, plus you will benefit from several service improvements.
- Improved navigation: You can now easily view a listing of entries for edit and no longer need to open a separate window to view and edit one of your entries.
- Enhanced security: Additional application safeguards will be implemented to compliment those already in place
- Better support: Internal changes will enable our associates to better support your client service needs.
What to Expect
ACH Alert will be temporarily unavailable while maintenance supporting the changes is performed. The update process will begin at 4:00 p.m. Central Time on Friday, April 25, and the enhanced ACH Alert application will be accessible on Monday, April 28.
Access Credentials for Active Administrators and Users – no action required
The user name and password for all active users will remain the same and there is no action required.
Access Credentials for Inactive Administrators and Users – action required
For security purposes all inactive administrators and users – those who are registered to use ACH Alert, but have not previously accessed the application – will receive an email notification with a new User ID. Inactive users will need to use the “Forgot Password” feature to obtain a temporary password, and then log in to ACH Alert any time beginning April 21, 2014 or after to update their access information. There is no additional action required to retain access.
To view all changes, please see the “What’s Changing” document. And, while most changes will be easily identifiable, we recommend that you download the latest Regions ACH Alert User Guide.
For questions regarding Regions ACH Alert, please contact your Treasury Management Officer or call Regions Client Services:
- Inside US - 1-800-787-3905 (7 a.m. - 6 p.m. CT)
- Outside US - 1-800-560-3999 (7 a.m. - 6 p.m. CT)