As you prepare for hurricane and storm season, Regions Online Banking and Mobile App are here to ensure you have access to your finances.
Are your business finances disaster-proof? Regions wants to help you make sure they are.
Plan ahead for the unexpected by taking these simple steps to protect your business:
- Create an emergency response plan for your company that includes an evacuation plan, emergency numbers and the locations of key shut-off valves, including water, electrical and gas, complete with pictures. Put a laminated version of this plan on a bulletin board for easy access and distribute digital copies as well
- Develop a vendor services list with key contact phone numbers to help you return your business to operation as soon as possible
- Secure financial records such as accounts payable and receivable, payroll and banking information, as well as customer information and employee records
- Involve employees from all levels in planning for an emergency. Set up phone call trees, run drills and share printed and electronic details about your company's disaster plan and procedures
- Consider preemptive measures, such as having automatic backup generators in the case of a power outage, as well as proactive measures, such as alternate locations to conduct business if your facility is unusable
- Familiarize yourself with your existing insurance coverage. Keep it current and keep a copy of your policies and documentation such as a list of covered assets and their valuation offsite
- Keep cash reserves and credit lines. We recommend that businesses keep at least three months' worth of cash needs on hand. It is also a good idea to establish a credit line – before it's needed – so your business has something to fall back on in case of a financial crunch
Financial Assistance after a Disaster
We understand disaster affects all types of businesses whether they are transportation, restaurant, etc. Regions can offer many options to work with business owners facing financial challenges as a result of disaster. We will work to evaluate your unique business needs to help you find the right banking solutions for your changing business situation.
For Business Banking Solutions
When it's no longer business as usual, our experts can help you find services and solutions that work for you. To locate a banker near you call 1-800-REGIONS (734-4667).
For Disaster Loans
Businesses can contact their local SBA office, FEMA, SBA customer service (1-800-659-2955). Apply Now
For Business Credit Card Assistance
Regions business credit card customers experiencing financial difficulties with payments as a result of disaster should call 1-800-253-2265 for assistance.
Mobile Banking and Mobile Deposit require a compatible device and enrollment in Online Banking. Your mobile carrier's messaging and data fees may apply. Regions and the Regions logo are registered trademarks of Regions Bank. The LifeGreen color is a trademark of Regions Bank.