Make an Appointment
Customer information provided in order to set up this appointment
will not be used to update any customer records and this information
will only be used to service this appointment.
|Investment and Insurance Products:
|▶ Are Not FDIC Insured ▶ Not
a Deposit ▶ May Go Down in Value ▶
Not Bank Guaranteed
|Not Insured by Any Federal Government
Banking products are provided by Regions Bank,
1900 5th Avenue North,
Birmingham, AL 35203 © 2013 Regions Bank |
Housing Lender |
Member FDIC | 1-800-REGIONS
We have compiled these helpful guidelines using input from several different resources. If you have additional questions, feel free to call us at 1-800-REGIONS (1-800-734-4667).
Below are some post-storm helpful tips to help you get back on your feet.
Getting to the Internet
- Don’t forget you can use our Online Banking services at regions.com.
- Internet access: If you need to get information off of the internet, remember that your local library has computers that can be used. If you have a laptop with wireless connectivity, many coffee houses and restaurants have WiFi connections.
- You can access the Internet via your mobile device if you have a smart phone. Regions has a free mobile app for iPhone, Android and iPad. Learn more about Regions Mobile Banking.
- Regions also has social media sites. If you need assistance with anything you may visit us on Twitter @askRegions or Facebook at facebook.com/regionsbank.
Here is a list of important numbers you may need:
- Regions Bank 1-800 REGIONS (1-800-734-4667)
- FEMA 1-800-621-FEMA (3362)
- Dept of Homeland Security 202-282-8000
- American Red Cross 202-303-4498
- Don’t go back in to your residence until officials say it is safe to do so.
- Take pictures of the damage for insurance claims before you begin cleaning or repairing.
- Be wary of scams:
- Remember, don’t let fraudsters use severe weather as an opportunity. Regions will not contact you to ask your confidential account or personal information.
- If contractors offer to do work for you (trees removed, roof repairs, etc) DO NOT pre-pay for services. Ask to see their contractor license.
- Let us help you get back on your feet financially.
- Insurance or FEMA checks may come quickly; We can help you find the best way to manage that money you’ll need to rebuild.
- Talk to a Regions banker about the many types of loans and services we have to fit your current situation.