Why does my online banking look different than what I see here?
Regions is in the process of launching a new, improved Online Banking experience for our customers. We are in the process of migrating all of our customers to the new Online Banking in phases. Look for more details on when you will transition in the near future!
For simplicity’s sake, our current Regions Online Banking view looks like so:
And a view of the same account summary page in our new Regions Online Banking view looks like this:
- Why does my online banking look different than what I see here?
- Do I have to enroll in mobile banking to access it from my phone's web browser?
- What is required to enroll in Mobile Banking?
- How do I enroll in Regions Online Banking?
- Is Regions Online Banking secure?
- What information do I need to open an account online?
- What is a Customer Number?
- What if I don't remember my Online ID or Password?
- Can I use Quicken or QuickBooks with Online Banking?