Regions Help & Support


Can I change or cancel my scheduled bill payment?

You may change or cancel any bill payment transaction as long as the payment is in a "Pending" status.

  • Review your previously scheduled or pending payments.
  • If the payment is in a "Processing" status, it will be necessary to contact us as 1-800-472-2265 to determine if a stop payment can be placed on the item.
  • Note: Expedited payments cannot be canceled or edited once they have been submitted.

Please see the electronic fund transfer disclosures in the Regions Deposit Agreement and the Agreement and Disclosure Statement for Electronic Banking Services for more information about your right to cancel preauthorized transfers.

FAQsFrequently Asked Questions

Related Most Popular