How do I enroll to use Quicken and/or QuickBooks?
No enrollment is necessary to use Quicken software to access and download your account transactions via Direct Connect. Simply enter the Online ID and password you use in Regions Online Banking when prompted by Quicken for your banking credentials.
To enroll for QuickBooks access, log in to Regions Online Banking and select Business Services from the Products tab. Select the checkbox for QuickBooks and then Enroll Now.
You will need to select which profile you’d like to link to QuickBooks or Quicken. You can learn more from our How-To Guide.
- Why does my online banking look different than what I see here?
- Do I have to enroll in mobile banking to access it from my phone's web browser?
- What is required to enroll in Mobile Banking?
- How do I enroll in Regions Online Banking?
- Is Regions Online Banking secure?
- What information do I need to open an account online?
- What is a Customer Number?
- What if I don't remember my Online ID or Password?
- Can I use Quicken or QuickBooks with Online Banking?