Regions Help & Support


I'm not a signer on my daughter's account but want to transfer money to her. Is this possible?

You can use Zelle® to send funds directly to a friend or family member's account using only an email address or U.S. mobile phone number.

To access Zelle, simply select "Send Money with Zelle®" from the Payments tab in Online Banking.

 Learn more about Zelle®.

Online & Mobile Banking How To'sTutorials