1. Regions CDs are uncertificated time deposit accounts and subject to the terms and conditions of the Regions Deposit Agreement and other related disclosures, terms, and conditions. Rates offered for CDs may be changed at any time without notice. Account balance must be less than $1,000,000. Interest on CD accounts with terms longer than 12 months must be paid at least annually. Substantial penalty for early withdrawal. Fees could reduce earnings on Account. See Deposit Account Agreement for details.
2. The Relationship Pricing interest rates and Annual Percentage Yield (APY) are available to depositors who meet the following relationship requirements for the entire applicable term of the account: (i) the time deposit term must be at least 32 days, (ii) the primary or secondary designated owner on the time deposit must be the primary or secondary designated owner on a Regions Bank checking account, and (iii) the checking account must be and remain open during the entire term of the time deposit. If you do not meet the bank's relationship requirements, your account will earn the lower Standard Pricing interest rates and APYs. Details about Relationship Pricing and Standard Pricing are disclosed in other documentation related to time deposit accounts and are available from the Bank’s customer service representatives. Please note that IRA deposits are not eligible for Relationship Pricing.
3. Promotional rates are for a limited time only and no other bonus rate premiums available with this offer. Offer is subject to change at any time. Not available for brokered deposits, or to public entities, financial institutions, or Commercial Banking customers, as defined by Regions and/or as indicated in Regions’ records.
4. To enroll in Online Banking, visit the Regions Online Banking page at regions.com and complete the enrollment process. You must have a valid Social Security Number or Tax Identification Number in order to enroll in Regions Online Banking.
5. This page is not an offer or contract and does not amend the Deposit Agreement
, the terms of which govern and control. The Advantage CD offer is only available on CDs with certain terms. Any time during your original term you may adjust your rate one time to the then current rate or standard rate, based on the above relationship requirements, for the term you selected at account opening. On the date you adjust your rate, you will receive a new maturity date and new term equal to the term you selected at account opening. Promotional rates are for a limited time only and no other bonus rate premiums are available with this offer. Offer is subject to change at any time. Not available for brokered deposits, or to public entities, financial institutions, or Commercial Banking customers, as defined by Regions and/or as indicated in Regions’ records.