Circumstances change. It is part of life. Maybe the home you have now is keeping you from enjoying other aspects of life. Here are some options that may be available:
- Temporary forbearance while selling your home – If you are actively attempting to sell your home at a reasonable price, we may be able to provide temporary forbearance to collection of payments.
- Pre-Foreclosure Sales (Short Sale) – If you have a qualified buyer for your property but the money you will collect from the sale is not quite enough for a payoff, we can discuss a short sale. There may be extra documentation involved, but it can be a relief to possible later foreclosure.
- Deed in Lieu – When you are unable to sell your home and you need to move on to a new location, this option allows you to turn the property over to us without going through foreclosure. The availability of this option may be affected by other lienholders.
Could any of these options work for you? Please call us at 1-800-748-9498 anytime between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. CT on weekdays (except on Fridays which will be open until 6 p.m.) or on Saturdays from 8 a.m. to 12 noon CT. You can also email your property address and telephone number to firstname.lastname@example.org and a loan counselor will contact you for further information.
If you would like to get started now, please complete the form below so that we can determine the alternative best suited for you. Once you have completed the form, you can submit it to us in one of the following ways:
- Mail it to: P.O.Box 18001, Hattiesburg, MS 39404-8001
- Fax it to: 601-554-2005
1. Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader – download it here for free