In late 2009, Regions Mortgage began a community outreach program called Raising Hands which encouraged each of our associates to volunteer a minimum of eight hours of community service.
Since that time our associates have exceeded expectations and have continued to thier volunteer efforts in our communities. Since 2009 Regions Mortgage Associates have contributed the following hours of service in our communities:
- 2010: 15,237 hours
- 2011: 14,798 hours
- 2012: 11,622 hours
Some examples of volunteer activities that our associates participated in:
- Conducting Financial Literacy Seminars
- Conducting Home Buyer Workshops
- Working in Community Centers
- Serving Meals and Donating Basic Need Items to Homeless Shelters
- Working Charity Tournaments to Raise Funds for Local Charities
- Working in Storm Damaged Areas to Assist in Recovery and Rebuilding Efforts
We appreciate the opportunities we've had working alongside you, our customers, family, friends and neighbors and we look forward to working together in the years to come to make life better for our communities.