Available Rates & Terms3
- Customers with a Regions checking account may qualify for Relationship Pricing (premium interest rate) on a CD1.
- Rate is fixed for the term of the CD, but the Relationship Pricing Rates are subject to change if customer does not maintain relationship requirements1.
Balance Required to Open
- After the Advantage CD has been open seven days, you will have the option to close the account any time before its initial maturity without penalty and open a new CD account at our then current rates.2
- Regions CDs can be automatically renewable. At maturity, the CD may renew for the same term automatically as the market rate at that time.
- Easy account access through Regions Online Banking.3
- Security of FDIC Insurance coverage up to the maximum amount permitted by law.
- Compounded daily and paid according to the terms of the CD: Monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, or annually. If the term is one year or less, interest can also be paid at maturity.
- If the term is one year or greater, the interest is credited to the account quarterly unless interest disbursements are set up.
- Interest disbursements allow you to have the interest that your Regions CD earns automatically transferred to your Regions checking, savings, or money market account.
How to Apply
Regions CDs are uncertificated time deposit accounts and subject to the terms and conditions of the Regions Deposit Agreement and other related disclosures, terms, and conditions. This page is not an offer or contract and does not amend the Deposit Agreement, the terms of which govern and control. Rates offered for CDs may be changed at any time without notice. Account balance must be less than $1,000,000. Interest on CD accounts with terms longer than 12 months must be paid at least annually. Substantial penalty for early withdrawal. Fees could reduce earnings on Account. See Deposit Account Agreement for details. Promotional rates may apply to certain accounts, are for a limited time only, and cannot be combined with other bonus rate offers.
1. The Relationship Pricing interest rates and Annual Percentage Yield (APY) are available to depositors who meet the following relationship requirements for the entire applicable term of the account: (i) the time deposit term must be at least 32 days, (ii) the primary or secondary designated owner on the time deposit must be the primary or secondary designated owner on a Regions Bank checking account, and (iii) the checking account must be and remain open during the entire term of the time deposit. If you do not meet the bank's relationship requirements, your account will earn the lower Standard Pricing interest rates and APYs. Details about Relationship Pricing and Standard Pricing are disclosed in other documentation related to time deposit accounts and are available from the Bank’s customer service representatives. Please note that IRA deposits are not eligible for Relationship Pricing.
2. Terms and conditions apply. See Advantage CD account disclosures for details. Not available for brokered deposits, or to public entities, financial institutions, or Commercial Banking customers, as defined by Regions and/or as indicated in Regions’ records.
3. To enroll in Online Banking, you must have a valid Social Security Number or Tax Identification Number.