FOR BORROWERS ATTENDING DEGREE-GRANTING INSITUTIONS.
Competitive interest rates and no origination fee on student loans
- Undergraduate pricing1: Competitive variable interest rate range from 2.62% APR to 9.69% APR. Competitive fixed interest rate range from 5.74% APR to 11.85% APR.
- Graduate pricing1: Competitive variable interest rate range from 2.62% APR to 7.62% APR. Competitive fixed interest rate range from 5.74% APR to 8.56% APR.
- Borrow up to 100% of your school-certified cost of attendance.2
- Receive a 0.25 percentage point interest rate reduction while enrolled to make scheduled monthly payments by automatic debit.3
Benefits of applying with a cosigner
- May help improve your chances for approval
- Cosigning doesn’t need to be a lifelong commitment. After graduation a borrower may apply for their cosigner to be released from the loan once they have made 12 consecutive, on-time principal and interest payments and meet certain credit requirements. Releasing the cosigner will not adversely impact the rate on your loan.4
Choose the in-school repayment option that's best for you1
- Deferred Repayment Option - Defer payments until after school, or pay as much as you want while in school, for maximum flexibility.
- Fixed Repayment Option- Pay just $25 a month while in school and for six months after school.5
- Interest Repayment Option- Make monthly interest payments while in school and for six months after school.
Student loan features
- Easy online application with fast credit result and electronic signature (“eSign”) available.
- A quick credit result. Applying online is fast and easy. It only takes about 15 minutes to apply and get a credit result.
- No prepayment penalty.
- Loan forgiveness in the event of a student’s death or permanent and total disability.
Encouraging Responsible Borrowing
The student loan process can be overwhelming. That’s why Regions is proud to offer the Smart Option Student Loan for Regions Bank customers. The loan is a great way to pay for college expenses at a degree-granting institution, not covered by scholarships and federal loans. Regions and Sallie Mae encourage students and families to supplement their savings by exploring grants, scholarships, and federal and state student loans, and to consider the anticipated monthly payments on their total student loan debt and their expected future earnings before considering a private education loan.
1,2,3,4,5 Visit www.Regions.com/studentloans for additional information. Regions Bank has selected Sallie Mae as our education loan provider. Terms, conditions and limitations apply.
Regions Bank is not the creditor for these loans and is compensated for the referral of Smart Option Student Loan customers.
This information is for borrowers attending degree-granting institutions only. You must be attending or have attended a participating school located in the U.S. during an eligible prior enrollment period. You must be a U.S. citizen or a permanent resident or a Non-U.S. citizen borrower with a creditworthy cosigner (who must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident) and required U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS) documentation. U.S. citizens and permanent residents enrolled in eligible study abroad programs or who are attending or have attended schools located outside the U.S. are also eligible. Applications are subject to a requested minimum loan amount of $1,000. Current credit and other eligibility criteria apply.