COMPLETE AGREEMENTS AND RECENT CHANGES
The definitions of certain terms used in the Regions Agreement and Disclosure Statement for the Use of ATM Cards, Debit Cards, and CheckCards have been amended as of June 2012.
- View the entire current Agreement and Disclosure Statement for the Use of ATM Cards, Debit Cards, and CheckCards, including the revised sections.
The Regions Deposit Agreement has been amended as provided in the Deposit Agreement Addendum below. Certain changes took effect February 6, 2015 for customers in Georgia (excluding Columbus, GA), North Carolina and South Carolina, and are in effect as of November 6, 2015 for all other geographies. As indicated, other changes are in effect immediately for all geographies. Affected customers have been or will be notified separately of these changes. Amended sections are:
Section I: Agreement for Deposit Accounts
- Payment of Items; Limits on Withdrawal; Cashing Checks for Third Parties
- Postdated, Stale And Expiration Date Items
- Stopping Payment; No Stopping Payment of Bank Instruments
- Closing Your Account
- Communication Consent
- Entire Agreement; Other Programs and Services
Section II: Time Deposits/Certificates of Deposit
- Early Withdrawal
- Early Withdrawal Penalty
- View the Deposit Agreement Addendum.
- View the entire current Regions Deposit Agreement.