COMPLETE AGREEMENTS AND RECENT CHANGES
The Regions Deposit Agreement was amended as of December 1, 2016 as detailed in the Deposit Agreement Addendum below. Amended sections are:
Section I: Agreement for Deposit Accounts
- Authorized Signers; Remotely Created Drafts; Effective Signatures
- Multi-Party Accounts
- Business/Organization Accounts And Authorized Representatives
- Special State Provisions and Disclosures
- Closing Your Account
Section V: Electronic Fund Transfer Disclosure to Our Consumer Customers
- In Case of Billing Errors or Questions About Your Electronic Transfers
View the Deposit Agreement Addendum detailing the changes in effect December 1, 2016.
View the entire Regions Deposit Agreement effective as of December 1, 2016.
The Regions Agreement and Disclosure Statement for Use of ATM Cards, Debit Cards, and CheckCards has been amended as of June 2016. Changes include:
- Removed discontinued card types from the Agreement
- Added language regarding the use of Shared Network ATM Terminals in Iowa
- Revised language regarding acceptance of deposits at ATMs
- Clarified language regarding card cancellation and stopping payment
- Revised language regarding the processing network's zero liability policy
View the entire current Agreement and Disclosure Statement for the Use of ATM Cards, Debit Cards, and CheckCards, including the revised sections.