COMPLETE AGREEMENTS AND RECENT CHANGES
The Regions Agreement and Disclosure Statement for Use of ATM Cards, Debit Cards, and CheckCards has been amended as of June 2016. Changes include:
- Removed discontinued card types from the Agreement
- Added language regarding the use of Shared Network ATM Terminals in Iowa
- Revised language regarding acceptance of deposits at ATMs
- Clarified language regarding card cancellation and stopping payment
- Revised language regarding the processing network's zero liability policy
View the entire current Agreement and Disclosure Statement for the Use of ATM Cards, Debit Cards, and CheckCards, including the revised sections.
The Regions Deposit Agreement was amended as of June 20, 2016 as detailed in the Deposit Agreement Addendum below. Amended sections are:
Section I: Agreement for Deposit Accounts
- Arbitration and Waiver of Jury Trial
- Deposits; Deposit of Substitute Check
- Closing Your Account
Section II: Time Deposits/Certificates of Deposit
- View the Deposit Agreement Addendum detailing the changes that took effect June 20, 2016.
- View the entire current Regions Deposit Agreement effective as of June 20, 2016.