Regions Mobile Banking gives you three secure options for banking on-the-go: Text Banking, Mobile Web at m.regions.com and Mobile Apps. And with mobile alerts you can take advantage of receiving up-to-date account information on your mobile device. Explore the options below, and decide which option best fits your mobile lifestyle.
With Regions Mobile Apps for iPhone, iPad, Android (phone and tablet) and Kindle, you can:
- Make a Deposit
- Send Money to friends and family using Personal Pay
- Access Relationship Rewards
- Activate your Cashback Rewards
- Locate ATMs and branches
- Check your account balances and transaction history
- Transfer funds
- Pay bills
- Search for transactions by check number, amount or date range
To manage your account preferences, including what accounts display on your mobile device, log in to Online Banking, select the Customer Service tab and use the links under the "My Profile" section. For more information about Regions Mobile Apps, visit our Mobile Apps FAQs.
In addition to depositing funds to your checking, savings or money market accounts, Regions allows you to load funds to your Regions Now Card. Simply follow the easy steps below to use Regions Mobile Deposit today!
1. Log into the App
2. Select "Make a Deposit"
3. Choose an account (either deposit account or Now Card)
4. Enter deposit amount and select how soon you want access to your funds
5. On the back of your check, include:
a. "For Regions Mobile RDC Service Only"
b. Your Signature
6. Take pictures of front and back of check
7. Confirm deposit and submit
Regions Mobile Deposit has three availability options that allow you to choose how soon you want access to your funds:
After submitting the check image and confirming your receipt of the funds, securely store your check for 30 days. After that, you should destroy the check or mark it "VOID". You must not resubmit the check and/or redeposit the check.
Regions will allow many customers to temporarily increase their daily $1,500 limit to $3,000 for a nominal $1 fee. (see customer limit descriptions)
For more information about Regions Mobile Deposit and our mobile deposit options for small business customers, please visit our FAQs and view the Service Agreement.
Regions Personal Pay powered by PopMoney® allows customers to send money to friends and family via email or text through Regions Mobile Banking App for a small fee.
When you need to send or receive money, simply log in to the Regions Mobile App on your device, and use Regions Personal Pay for Mobile for just $1 per transaction. All you need is an email address or mobile phone number to send money. Regions Personal Pay for Mobile can also gather information from your contacts on your mobile device.
Regions Personal Pay for Mobile brings even greater convenience and ease directly to you, so you have more control over you financial life.
To access the Mobile Web version of Regions Mobile Banking, simply go to m.regions.com on your device's mobile browser and log in with your Regions Online Banking User ID and password.
With Mobile Banking, you can:
- Locate ATMs and branches
- Check your available balances and transaction history
- Transfer Funds
- Pay bills
- Search for transactions by check number, amount or date range
To manage your account preferences, including what accounts display on your mobile device, log in to Online Banking, select the Customer Service tab and use the links under the "My Profile" section. For more information about Regions Mobile Web Banking, visit our Mobile Web FAQs or view our Mobile Banking demo.
Everyday purchases with your Regions Visa® CheckCard can earn you cash back. Activate the same offers you've always had, now from your mobile device. Simply click, shop and enjoy your cashback rewards whereever you are, whenever you need.
Regions' latest mobile enhancements enable you to discover your relationship rewards on the go. See the points you earn everyday by making qualified purchases with your Regions credit card and using our other banking services. The more Regions banking services you have, the more reward points you earn.
Regions Mobile Banking offers a suite of mobile alerts that provide you with up-to-date information on your accounts sent directly to your mobile device.
Regions Mobile Alerts will let you know:
- If your balance gets too low
- If a deposit has been made
- If an overdraft fee is incurred
- If a check clears
- When your account goes negative
- When you use your Regions CheckCard
To receive mobile alerts, you must first enroll for Text Banking. Next you must log in to Regions Online Banking, select the "Settings" item on the "Customer Service" drop-down menu. In the Mobile Banking section, click "Mobile Preference". Select the account from the drop-down menu and then activate the individual alerts you want to receive. Mobile App and Mobile Web customers can manage these alerts directly from their mobile device.
Regions Text Banking lets you simply and securely request information about your accounts and transfer funds. Getting the answers you need is just a text away. Just log in to Regions Online Banking, select the "Settings" item on the "Customer Service" drop-down menu. In the Mobile Banking section, click "Mobile Preference" and follow the enrollment process. Message and data rates may apply.
Log In to enroll in Text Banking
How it works
- Send an approved command to the Regions short code REGBNK (734265) to request the information you need.
- Receive a text message reply right away.
||Receive a list of all available commands
||Receive the account balance on all enabled accounts
|Bal + Nickname
||Receive the account balance for the account nickname provided
||Receive the account history on the designated default account
|Last + Nickname
||Receive the account history for the account nickname provided
||Transfer funds between two eligible accounts using the mobile account nicknames
Example: tra ck01 sv02 10.00
||Unenroll your mobile device from Alerts
For example, Text BAL and get balances on all your mobile-enabled accounts. To manage your account preferences, including what accounts display on your mobile device, log in to Online Banking, select the mobile tab and follow the "Manage Preferences" link.
For more information about Regions Text Banking, visit our Text Banking FAQs or view our Mobile Banking demo.
What you can do to protect yourself:
- Understand today’s reality. Mobile devices are essentially small computers that need to be secured like a PC or laptop.
- Keep it safe. Maintaining physical control of your device is the first way to prevent abuse.
- Keep it updated. Set your device to install app and system updates automatically if possible. These updates often include security fixes.
- Use your security features. Use a passcode or PIN to help protect your device. Enable remote wipe and location features to help ensure that your personal information is protected if your device is lost or stolen.
- Beware of malicious applications. Use banks’ dedicated apps for secure financial transactions and download apps only from trusted sources like the Apple® App Store, Google® Play or the Amazon® Market.
- Avoid links from unknown sources. Don't click a link from sources you don't trust, including emails and social media posts. Malicious links could direct you to websites or install applications that compromise your device.
- Use trusted networks. Connecting your device to unknown wireless networks can expose your data. Avoid accessing sensitive information, like banking, if using an unsecured or unknown network. If possible, switch to your cellular data plan for banking and then back to wireless when complete.
- Turn off unnecessary services. Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, location apps, NFC (near field communication) apps and other connection abilities can be disabled to protect your device when you're not using them.
- Avoid putting your device at increased risk. Gaining system level access known as "rooting" for Android™ and "jailbreaking" for Apple®, may provide access to untrusted software or apps not intended for your device that can expose you to greater security risks.
- Encrypt your data. If your mobile device supports it, use encryption to help protect sensitive information.
- Be cautious granting elevated privileges. When installing applications or external accessories, always inspect the permissions. They will tell you what access the apps/accessories need to function and will also tell you if the application is asking for more permissions than needed.
- Clear data from your smartphone frequently. With Text Banking your phone will only store the information provided via text message, including your account nicknames, account balances and transaction history. As an extra measure of caution, you can delete the text messages when they are no longer needed.
When using Regions Mobile Banking, you are protected by advanced encryption technology to help prevent unauthorized access. The Regions Privacy Pledge helps protect your financial information.
Unfortunately, no mobile banking platform or wireless data transmission system can be guaranteed to be absolutely secure and invulnerable to breach or compromise. However, following these tips can mitigate risk and help protect you against fraudulent activity.
Apple, the Apple logo, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.
Android, Android Pay, and the Android Logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
Amazon is a registered trademark of Amazon in the United States and/or other countries.
Mobile Banking and Mobile Deposit require a compatible device and enrollment in Online Banking. To enroll in Online Banking, you must either: have a Social Security or Tax Identification Number, or use alternative enrollment procedures available by visiting a branch. Mobile Banking and Mobile Deposit are subject to separate terms and conditions. Mobile Deposit is subject to fees. Your mobile carrier’s messaging and data fees may apply.