It's easy to get started with Regions Bank's online services and Microsoft Money. With Regions online, you can monitor your accounts whenever you want.
Please follow these simple steps:
- You need to set up your accounts in Money before you can activate them for online services. When you first open Money, click Next on the opening screen to allow Money's Setup Assistant to help you. Be sure to click the Click Here link to download the latest list of financial institution partners.
- The Setup Assistant will step you through the process of creating new accounts and assigning each account to the correct financial institutions.
- Step through the Setup Assistant, creating your accounts until Money asks you to set up for online services. Click your financial institution name and proceed to enter your User ID and Password. If you don't know your user name and password, Money can help you find it.
- Money then downloads all your accounts from your financial institution.
- Money will automatically download the latest information for you so that your account is always up to date. Just tell Money how far back you want to go to download account transactions.
- That's all it takes! Your accounts are now set up for online services in Money.
You're now ready to connect.
If you associate your file with an MSN Passport account, Money will download your statement information in the background based upon the schedule you select if you associate your file with an MSN Passport account. For further information, please review the Help topics provided in Money.
You can also have Microsoft Money transmit bill payments, transfers, and e-mail requests to Regions Bank.
- On the Accounts and Bills menu, click Account List, and then click the account from which you want to make payments and transfers.
- In the Common Tasks section in the left pane, click Make an Electronic Payment or Transfer, and then select. Make an Electronic Payment or Make an Electronic Transfer. Money will step you through the rest of the process.
- To send an e-mail to Regions, click on the Regions Bank icon in the left pane of the account register, and then click Send a Message to Regions Bank.